Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My personality is shit

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
My personality is shit because people, especially women, have treated me like shit. Who’d have thought it?

When faced with a comment like this, people who think it’s incels fault will say: “you can’t blame the entire gender” when I can if I’ve been treated like dirt by multiple women and ignored by the rest of them.

I know I’m not “entitled” to anything, as I keep being told. I don’t call women “foids” in the real world either. I’m respectful to the people that I meet. But few are respectful to me. Lack of respect has lead me to become disenfranchised with people and society. Nobody has any decency or kindness anymore.

Or am I not entitled to that?

good bones = good personality

this is y u inkel !

Not all men are born mean or evil. Most good men are changed into bad ones.

4105867 RWBOAIHV 7

Personality is face

you don't need a personality with an avi like that

I’ve never been given a chance to develop a good personality because as an Ugly Manlet Autist you just get shit on all the time, rejected, ignored, alienated, etc.

My personality developed in mostly isolation so it’s not very compatible with society. Vicious cycle tbh.

Being chad is good personality

looks = personality

Mine is very cool