Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My Personality is Shit because I Post on Incels

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
15,549
This always irked me, and for more reasons than that "women are telepathic" BS.  So what if I post hurtful, hateful, MEAN things on some corner of the Internet as a means of venting personal frustrations?!?  How does that make me worse, or less worthy of love and sex, than a rapist, a pedophile, a wife-beater, or a murderer?  Which is infuriating in and of itself, since those traits are commonly found in men who have no trouble getting into relationships.

My personality is just fine when I'm not angrily posting in an anonymous forum about how female standards have hurt me.  I mean, I'm not the best person in the world, either, nobody's perfect, but I'm not despicable.  If the people who say that shit knew me IRL, the thought wouldn't even cross their mind that my personality is the problem.  It'd be some other bullshit, like, put yourself out there (after having done so already) and "oh, you'll find someone someday."

Pisses me off.
 
I'm basically a male feminist irl. I say and do all the right things. It kills me but I either shut up or offer the same empty platitudes that are expected at University. I bash men, praise oppressed women, discuss toxic masculinity and patriarchy. I never even consider the alternative perspectives. What does it get me? Nothing. I'll never understand how its possible fro the incelqueers people to believe we act in public the way we do online.
 
bigantennaemay1 said:
 How does that make me worse, or less worthy of love and sex, than a rapist, a pedophile, a wife-beater, or a murderer?

You aren't worse that any of those people but 99% of rapists, pedos, and non-closeted wife beaters aren't getting laid or respected either
 
I get along with most people offline. It is just that most women don't want to sleep with me because of my face. The subhumans who got sex and a gf were just lucky.
 
throwzo said:
You aren't worse that any of those people but 99% of rapists, pedos, and non-closeted wife beaters aren't getting laid or respected either

technically rapists are getting laid but I get your point.
 
throwzo said:
non-closeted wife beaters

So much for being able to tell a man's personality before getting to know him, lol.

There can't be that many among the lowest criminal scum that are incel, though, can there?  And even if they are, we still get lumped in with them, despite never having done anything wrong.  Well, never done anything wrong besides wrongthink.
 
I had an argument with some stupid whore at cucktears about this. It isnt even worth it man. There puny unevovled brains are to stupid to understand a simple concept and the fact that people can have problems outside of their control.
 
Nautica1983 said:
I had an argument with some stupid whore at cucktears about this. It isnt even worth it man. There puny unevovled brains are to stupid to understand a simple concept and the fact that people can have problems outside of their control.

Yet all the evil and idiotic things that women do are NEVER their fault, according to these cucks.
 
Dingus_Incel said:
I'm basically a male feminist irl. I say and do all the right things. It kills me but I either shut up or offer the same empty platitudes that are expected at University. I bash men, praise oppressed women, discuss toxic masculinity and patriarchy. I never even consider the alternative perspectives. What does it get me? Nothing. I'll never understand how its possible fro the incelqueers people to believe we act in public the way we do online.

Cuck.
 
The fact you post here and not forever alone means you have seen the truly cruel nature of the world and femoids, the question is what are you going to do about it, let them step all over you or make them pay.
 
Dingus_Incel said:
I'm basically a male feminist irl. I say and do all the right things. It kills me but I either shut up or offer the same empty platitudes that are expected at University. I bash men, praise oppressed women, discuss toxic masculinity and patriarchy. I never even consider the alternative perspectives. What does it get me? Nothing. I'll never understand how its possible fro the incelqueers people to believe we act in public the way we do online.

cuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
 
"How does that make me worse, or less worthy of love and sex, than a rapist, a pedophile, a wife-beater, or a murderer? "

This. They wanna get raped by Jeremy Meeks, they wanted to get raped by Ted Bundy and we just post here. Telepathy is bullshit, they can't sense we post on an incel forum.


throwzo said:
bigantennaemay1 said:
How does that make me worse, or less worthy of love and sex, than a rapist, a pedophile, a wife-beater, or a murderer?
You aren't worse that any of those people but 99% of rapists, pedos, and non-closeted wife beaters aren't getting laid or respected either
Only sub5s can be rapists tho
 

Similar threads

Logic55
Replies
13
Views
413
Pakimanlet
Pakimanlet
flaK33
Replies
17
Views
358
MisfitPerson
MisfitPerson
Emba
Replies
7
Views
276
Emba
Emba

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top