Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My personality and interests don’t matter to men AT ALL

maybe it's because she doesn't shower thrice a day

"video games"
bitch ill talk to you about video games as much as you want!!!!!
this is how you can tell she is a picky motherfucker. pretty AND plays video games? how are you "single"

video games and horror movies are some musts my ideal foid partner has to have. Also she has no idea of the thousands of truly lonely men rotting in here who are willing to sell a kidney for just one hug. "Muh I want this I want that" :foidSoy:

If a male put her list of hobbies on he'd be ridiculed and demeaned as a loser

Gamer girls literally cannot be single. They are in high demand. The problem is with her. Her standards are way too high. She could easily get with her looksmatch, but she doesn't want that.

"video games"
this is how you can tell she is a picky motherfucker. pretty AND plays video games? how are you "single"
Her definition of video games:
FarmVille 3 – Farm Animals - Apps on ...
Game over for Gameboy: Candy Crush Saga named most popular app on the  planet as mobile game sales outstrip handheld consoles for first time | The  Independent | The Independent
It's happening! I have the pink treatment on my Pink Mercy skin! ^^ :  r/Overwatch

My hobbies are video games and cooming to loli hentai, I DESERVE a foid who will admire me for my amazing hobbies :feelshmm:
Video games are more of a legitimate hobby than shopping or social media, both of which foids are obsessed with.

Last edited:
It's her fault for only swiping right on chads. chads don't have to jestermax. if one hoe talks too much he'll just move on to the next.

"video games"

Absolutely zero regard for the fact that I deserve to know what it’s like to really connect with someone and be admired by them!!! At least once in my life I deserve that. It’s like men aren’t capable of love, only lust. I’m so fucking sick of the lust. It doesn’t make me feel pretty. It makes me feel lonely. Invisible. Like nobody ‘sees’ me. Please for the love of god just stop wasting my time
where to even start with this
  1. "I deserve"; ah yes, you deserve the opposite sex to like you for you, but we don't of course
  2. she wants to be "admired"; very revealing
  3. "men [chads] aren't capable of love"; they really only see chad. Who's really invisible here?
  4. "Please for the love of god just stop wasting my time"; and of course it's their fault. Maybe she should stop wasting her time with them.

She would kill herself in a matter of hours if she had to live as an ugly man.

Another Princess who thinks her pERsonality and careER matter to men.

Poor fucking bluepilled bitch buhuhu.

yeah idc about their personality or interests either

not reading a letter of that shit, all she wants is to drink cum from guy with strong jawline. those words are just vomit

ijppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppmhsgtiggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggoerfy7drt7gyibouhnjpik[ml,mmmmmmmmmmpnhijgubhihivhihihihihihiftcbihnjomkl,,mnijhubgyvftcfffffffffgbfuonjpmkl,,,mjnhbgvfcgbbnhjmk,llll,kmjnhbgggggnjmkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk,l;.....
]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]''k,mmmjn hbhhhfghvhhhhhhchhhdxsttrrrrrrrerrryrrryrrrrrrurrfrrrrrgirbhopnijmok[,p;l.
'''''llllll,',kmjn;hbgvvvvvfucdxdddddddddxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxddddddrdsdddddddddddddedddddddddddddddededededetdddddddddddddddcdyddddddffff fffffffffgvuhbijnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I somehow made a GIF with some chrome addon after smashing my keyboard with my head for the last 5 minutes so here you can have this GIF I made by accident too

Chrome capture 2024 7 1

I deserve to know what it’s like to really connect with someone and be admired by them!!!
no u don't

jfl this foid literally sounds like this:

seiferdream.jpg

no u don't

jfl this foid literally sounds like this:

seiferdream.jpg
(ff7 is a good example of the kind of shitty games that foids like btw. males who bond with foids over common interests are emasculated. imagine liking the same gay stuff that foids like, you practically have a vagina at that point.)

I literally share interests with her i like horror movies and games but i guarantee she wouldn`t go near me because i`m ugly just another Chad only foid stupid cunt

Her personality and interests are all about the Hawk Tuah.

If a male put her list of hobbies on he'd be ridiculed and demeaned as a loser
Women shoot down while men build. No wonder nobody likes the foids hobbies, she's probably into self development, mindfulness etc. Basically just self image masturbation.

Fuck foids and fuck their stupid ass hobbies (that is if they have any). They are only as good as that whole between their feet and they are scared of this reality.

Nobody has ever given a fuck about my interests except to mock them

That's exactly right skank. You are nothing more than a hole. This is the reality of life

Sad.

Too bad Chad doesn't have the time to entertain her fantasies of pretending to have a rich inner life and not being another NPC.

Chad only needs a warm meat sleeve to make his ejaculation more pleasurable, he has no use for this pretentiousness.

There are billions of sub-Chad males who would love to have a girlfriend like her, too bad they will get rejected for not being NT, 6'+ and >8/10.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1dsu2gm/my_personality_and_interests_dont_matter_to_men/

As if persoynality matters to roasties :feelskek:

I deserve I deserve :foidSoy: Yikes stop being so entitled sweaty, you don't deserve anything :feelsLightsaber:

This is actually a stealth brag from foids to other foids that she is so hot, she definitely slept with each of those men that she matched with (chad only) otherwise shoe could just go in and read their bios and see if they share hobbies. Whores complaing about men (chad) not appreciating their personalities is just a feminist to excuse to talk about how long she road the cock carousel.

If a man made this post he'd get 0 upvotes and be told "Yikes sweetie! You sound like an incel, you're not entitled to women y'know. I can already see the problems with your personality"

If a man made this post he'd get 0 upvotes and be told "Yikes sweetie! You sound like an incel, you're not entitled to women y'know. I can already see the problems with your personality"

"video games"

Yet another dumb, useless piece of meat whore with a self-inflated sense of ego.

Getting matched with Chads for her looks simply isn't enough for her. She wants her boring, mediocre hobbies to be worshipped as well.

She knows she's a worthless piece of meat whose only purposes is to be used a cum dumpster by Chad. And copes so hard by wanting Chad to pretend to give a shit about her mediocre hobbies.

mediocre hobbies
And yes, I include myself here. My hobbies are also video games and movies, and they're not that impressive tbh. But the difference is, I don't want women to be FUCKING AMAZED by my shitty hobbies.

And by the way, there are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MANY lonely gamer guys out there, who would love NOTHING MORE than having a gamer girlfriend.

There's a reason there are so many gamer girlfriend memes. Myself included, I WOULD FUCKING LOVE A GAMER GIRLFRIEND TO ALSO WATCH MOVIES WITH.

But that's not what she actually wants.

But that's not what she actually wants.
What she actually wants is a guy who looks like Henry Cavill, who is as wealthy as Henry Cavill, who occasionaly plays games and watches movies, and who would worship her for her mediocre hobbies.

She doesn't want a gamer guy, because if she did, there's no fucking chance she would still struggle to find some.

I bet she instantly swipes left on all the actual guys who would be compatible with her. She only cares about and sees Chads, and Chads being Chads with many options, of course they don't have a shit about her boring ass mediocre hobbies.

Chads only know to pump and dump.

IT MAKES ME WANT TO CRY OUT OF RAGE

LITERALLY MY WHOLE LIFE, I DREAMED AND FANTASIZED ABOUT HAVING A GAMER GIRLFRIEND TO WATCH MOVIES WITH, BECAUSE GAMING AND MOVIES HAVE BEEN LIKE 90% OF MY LIFE.

And this worthless toilet has the fucking audacity to complain that men are shallow, when she herself wouldn't give 2 shits about men like us. Most of us are gamers, we've coped with games our entire life.

But that's not what this dumb whore wants.

She's coping and seething because she knows that the men she chases only see her as a dumb piece of meat.

I'm right fucking here. I could talk with you about movies and games all fucking night.

But you wouldn't even fucking entertain the idea of giving me a chance because I am ugly.

FUCK YOU