Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My penis literally shrank

• Thread starter BlackPillDealer2
  • Start date
BlackPillDealer2

BlackPillDealer2

3/10 oldcel mentalcel
I was in a mental hospital for around 6 months due to psychosis and schizophrenia. There I shared a room with 1-2 other mentalcels with no privacy, so I didn't jerk off at all in 6 months. The meds they gave me took away my libido and I basically only had a few handfuls of erections during the entire time I was there. What happened was the elasticity of my penis diminished and my erect penis shrank by 1.5 inches. I also got painful erections. My penis was about 7 inches so it was the only part of my body I was happy with, now it's just average. :cryfeels: :feelsbadman: :feelscry: :feelsrope:

My condolences. Even though I'm still smaller than you, I respect the people who have to through the horrors of the receiving end of dickpill.

Death before mental hospital, globohomo is trying to kill you, not help you buddy boyo

My condolences. Even though I'm still smaller than you, I respect the people who have to through the horrors of the receiving end of dickpill.
It's sad indeed, feels like my manhood has decreased by 25% or something.
Death before mental hospital, globohomo is trying to kill you, not help you buddy boyo
I tried boyo, but I was taken there against my will after two failed suicide attempts. Can't even kill myself properly, how much of a failure am I?

Wtf how is that even possible.

Did you lose/ gain any weight while you were there?

Wtf how is that even possible.
I think it's unlikely for most people because they have nocturnal erections and morning wood which keeps the penis from shrinking. But for me the meds messed everything up so I barely had any erections at all. I wish it wasn't possible but it happened. I guess nofap is not for me lol.
Did you lose/ gain any weight while you were there?
I went up and down, at my lowest point I was 54kg but when I got out I was like 65-70kg or something like that. Then after that I went up to 79kg, and now I am like 73-74kg.

What suicide methods did you try?
While wearing no seatbelt I drove my car at high speed against a lightpole. I just flew around inside the car like a ragdoll but felt nothing, and climbed out of the totalled car like nothing had happened to me. I thought I was some sort of immortal being so after that I jumped infront of a van, broke my left arm and got some scratches but nothing serious happened. Then I was done with trying to kms. Personally as a Christian I think God still wanted me to live for some reason, so He miraculously saved me as I should have at least been crippled by that car crash.

BECOME AN EUNUCH

now u have to jelq and fight back