Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My past posts on Dcard

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
[UWSL][UWSL]Studying and money are useless. Studyingand money are useless. Studying and money are useless. I was short, ugly and autistic since I was young. I was smarter than my classmates and still came back to eat shit. I came to the INCELS website early. Later, I saw that many people there were too short (according to higher foreign standards, 17X is even short, there Full of 18X monsters), too ugly, Indians or Asians (racial discrimination abroad) can’t get girlfriends, and they are discriminated against in the workplace: On the other hand, there are a lot of 190CM handsome people, who are promoted rapidly and have sex. Life is not bad either. In this world of fierce male competition, I really experienced it myself: you can escape without hard work. Some people are unable to SELF MOTIVATE because of various factors that are too bad, and these people who tout self-improvement all day long are not bad. Today, a 16X, 17XCM and ugly person will definitely have more opportunities to do low-level jobs than a 190CM handsome person. I saw a student from crappy University-----read some schools that I can get into with my eyes closed-----sex partners and promotion opportunities are better than me and a younger brother who scored high in the school test It's too much-----it makes people feel that this society is quite unfair. But at least because my family is good, I can potentailly NEET for the rest of my life, but I also want to be handsome and move out.------- I support plastic surgery, growth hormone and eugenics, I am just a toy under the theory of evolution. Every year a group of men commit suicide because of this, right, under the influence of feminism and the high standards of women, I am afraid there will only be more one day. Just look at how unfriendly TINDER and the whole society are towards men, especially in this dictatorial society where white supremacy and even niggers spurn our dictatorship. If the devil created Asians, I'm just doing his job: destroy it. Is there such a person around you? Too short and ugly?[/UWSL][/UWSL]