Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My parents won't allow me to remain NEET for much longer

Gengar

Gengar

Commander
★★
Oh no bros I'm gonna become a wagecuck if I don't think up something fast. :horror::horror::horror:

Basically my mom just told me that I can't remain NEET anymore and have 3 options and that I have 10 days to decide.
Options are:
  1. Go to college.
  2. Go again to another high school (TOPKEK).
  3. Get a job.
All 3 are unacceptable.

1 is unacceptable because I have no fucking chance of getting into a non-meme college. I tried last year (when I finished high school) to get into a college and failed even though I really tried. When I failed I said "ok, I'm gonna try next year" but I fell into deep depression for about 6 months and even after that ended I barely studied so I barely learned shit and I also forgot everything I knew (in my country you get an entrance test that you have to do well and then they rank you with other students and if you are in top N students according to how you did that test + how good you were in high school you are allowed to study in that colllege) . So basically I'm fucked about 1 but I don't really care, fuck college, I probably dodged a bullet.

Do I really have to explain it for 2? I went to worthless high school that you can't get literally any job with that you couldn't without. My mom chose it but now since I can't get any good job she thinks I should go and finish some other high school lmao can you believe it? I'm not going through that same bullshit again.

As for 3, I can only get the shittiest jobs out there: hard physical jobs that pay for $1/h or even less (such is the life in EE). But the job itself is not the worst part about it, the worst part about it is that I'm going to work with a lot of extroverted people who have 80-90 IQ and whose entire life is about getting drunk and wet holes. No offense, I don't hate low IQ people and I certainly don't consider myself above such jobs but it is obvious that I'll be a punching bag there.

I need a high IQ advice here. Is freelancing the only way? I know much about programming / scripting / webdev, and also many other theoretical topics from CS so can I get an online job? I'm okay with any pay as long as it pays. Does anyone have any experience with Upwork and Freelancer websites? Do you work on independant projects there or can I get a part or full time job?

Please help. :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
My condolences. NEETbux/Autismbux is a must for people like us, being around normies on a day to day basis is suifuel.

My parents never allowed me to be NEET

Try to become a programmer with an online degree. If it is too expensive, do a month or two of wagecuck to save. When taking online classes, do the work very slowly so you can stay NEET for 1-2 years until get programming job.

If you don't have the self-discipline to study for college entrance exams (which, let's be honest, is easy) you're never gonna make it as a freelancer. Even if you pull yourself together and go down that path, you're gonna have to get a job for the first year or so either way because building up a freelancer 'career' takes time and scaling. I would actually go as far as to say that it takes a higher IQ than going to college.

Just go to college. It's the easiest way to continue with a semi-NEET as you'll have more time on your hands. And who knows , you might end up doing good eventually. Better than having to wageslave and be more miserable.

Edit: I should've probably mentioned online degrees and stuff like that too. You'll still have to study and put some effort into them though. Don't fall for the myth that people who go to college have higher IQs though. It's busllshit.

3 might not even be an option for you. In this job market, you need a PhD in sanitation science and a 5-year unpaid internship to mop floors at Starbucks. It's ridiculous.

Option 1 might not open any doors for you in the job market, but it'll buy you time and maybe even some opportunities to build a social circle with fellow incels, so I think it's your best one.

If you don't have the self-discipline to study for college entrance exams (which, let's be honest, is easy) you're never gonna make it as a freelancer.
Depends on the college, I don't want to go to meme college. I literally studied for 5-10 hours a day for a few months preparing for college and I still didn't pass. They only accept 300 people out of 1000 applied and literally first 100 or so had maximum score. I can't compete with that and I started math from scratch because I realized that if I want to study CS I need to know math well.
It is true that I barely studied now though.

You are going to have to study and work either way.

As for 3, I can only get the shittiest jobs out there: hard physical jobs that pay for $1/h or even less (such is the life in EE). But the job itself is not the worst part about it, the worst part about it is that I'm going to work with a lot of extroverted people who have 80-90 IQ and whose entire life is about getting drunk and wet holes.

It does not matter in a physical job environment. Most of them are even single men.

Do something on the internet, like ewhoring or Real World Trading on games, seeing the economic disparity between EE and places like the US.

Why did you flunk out of college? You can do programming so you're certainly not a low IQ dumbass.
I think I aimed at too hard college, I have 130 IQ and I though that would be enough but maybe since I needed to learn math from the beginning and I spent too much time on other stuff (my classmates prepared for the entire year) that fucked me.
I have no problem understanding math concepts at all and even doing most of the problems but faggots that make the test always give trick / hard questions, something you're not used to.
3 might not even be an option for you. In this job market, you need a PhD in sanitation science and a 5-year unpaid internship to mop floors at Starbucks. It's ridiculous.

Option 1 might not open any doors for you in the job market, but it'll buy you time and maybe even some opportunities to build a social circle with fellow incels, so I think it's your best one.
Well not where I live. I know old people that didn't even go to school (not even elementary school) that can get a job like this.

go to the military. you have to wake up early and work out but you can neet comfortably bc government pays for everything like food and housing.

Join the military or learn fieldcraft and go live in the woods.

Or you can attend a coding bootcamp here in the states, not sure if they have those in EE. You're going to have to save up to attend one though.

CS in college is harder than any entrance exam srs, at least it has been for me.

Can't you get the neetbux? Does that even exist where you're at?

Just lol at joining the miltary with small bones, manletism, body image awkwardness etc. Army guys are some of the most primitive, anti-ugly guys around. hierarchical chimps. They will bully you if your not Masc as fuck.

Oh no bros I'm gonna become a wagecuck if I don't think up something fast. :horror::horror::horror:

Basically my mom just told me that I can't remain NEET anymore and have 3 options and that I have 10 days to decide.
Options are:
  1. Go to college.
  3. Get a job.
All 3 are unacceptable.

1 is unacceptable because I have no fucking chance of getting into a non-meme college. I tried last year (when I finished high school) to get into a college and failed even though I really tried. When I failed I said "ok, I'm gonna try next year" but I fell into deep depression for about 6 months and even after that ended I barely studied so I barely learned shit and I also forgot everything I knew (in my country you get an entrance test that you have to do well and then they rank you with other students and if you are in top N students according to how you did that test + how good you were in high school you are allowed to study in that colllege) . So basically I'm fucked about 1 but I don't really care, fuck college, I probably dodged a bullet.

Do I really have to explain it for 2? I went to worthless high school that you can't get literally any job with that you couldn't without. My mom chose it but now since I can't get any good job she thinks I should go and finish some other high school lmao can you believe it? I'm not going through that same bullshit again.

As for 3, I can only get the shittiest jobs out there: hard physical jobs that pay for $1/h or even less (such is the life in EE). But the job itself is not the worst part about it, the worst part about it is that I'm going to work with a lot of extroverted people who have 80-90 IQ and whose entire life is about getting drunk and wet holes. No offense, I don't hate low IQ people and I certainly don't consider myself above such jobs but it is obvious that I'll be a punching bag there.

I need a high IQ advice here. Is freelancing the only way? I know much about programming / scripting / webdev, and also many other theoretical topics from CS so can I get an online job? I'm okay with any pay as long as it pays. Does anyone have any experience with Upwork and Freelancer websites? Do you work on independant projects there or can I get a part or full time job?

go to the military. you have to wake up early and work out but you can neet comfortably bc government pays for everything like food and housing.
Join the military or learn fieldcraft and go live in the woods.

Or you can attend a coding bootcamp here in the states, not sure if they have those in EE. You're going to have to save up to attend one though.

CS in college is harder than any entrance exam srs, at least it has been for me.
Just lol at joining the miltary with small bones, manletism, body image awkwardness etc. Army guys are some of the most primitive, anti-ugly guys around. hierarchical chimps. They will bully you if your not Masc as fuck.
Tbh, I might not be the best one for the military and what then?
As for the woods, I wish I could live in nature but I need a house, a small farm, electricity and internet. I can't afford that.
Someone should edit the arms so they are Wojak's tbh.

Just get a shit job unless you can somehow go to college without getting into debt.

@Gengar , here's your choice:

1, find a way to satisfy your parents

OR

2, get kicked out of the house and disowned (maybe ending up homeless or dead)

No duh you want to pick 1 :feelsthink:

You might be able to bullshit around with them for a little while, but they sound hardcore enough that they won't let you take advantage of them for very long.

What I'd do if I were in your shoes is I'd appeal to their sympathy, look I'm really struggling, I'm depressed, I'm happy to get back up on my feet but stuff that's easy for you guys is really hard for me because of my mental issues. This is probably all true considering you're an incel, I'm not telling you to lie. Then you say, well okay how about we start small and make baby steps towards being independent.

So rather than getting a brutally tough "full time job" you can't deal with you could get some real easy part time job. Maybe even just like dogwalking or gardening or something.

Or rather than jumping into a full course load at a college you just take like two classes at like a community college. IDK if Eastern Europe has community colleges

That'll prove to them that you're willing to "make some kind of effort" and they'll probably like you a lot more. Meanwhile you can still spend a lot of time being comfy and shitposting and you just have to get up 4 days a week and go to work or class or whatever. Maybe once you start getting out more you'll find something you're interested in.

Good luck :feelsokman:

It exists but you have to be seriously disabled.

Bro 25 years ago my dad actually got lifetime disability for depression. Could you imagine getting that nowadays? They’d laugh you out of the fucking building.

OR

You might be able to bullshit around with them for a little while, but they sound hardcore enough that they won't let you take advantage of them for very long.

What I'd do if I were in your shoes is I'd appeal to their sympathy, look I'm really struggling, I'm depressed, I'm happy to get back up on my feet but stuff that's easy for you guys is really hard for me because of my mental issues. This is probably all true considering you're an incel, I'm not telling you to lie. Then you say, well okay how about we start small and make baby steps towards being independent.

So rather than getting a brutally tough "full time job" you can't deal with you could get some real easy part time job. Maybe even just like dogwalking or gardening or something.

Or rather than jumping into a full course load at a college you just take like two classes at like a community college. IDK if Eastern Europe has community colleges

That'll prove to them that you're willing to "make some kind of effort" and they'll probably like you a lot more. Meanwhile you can still spend a lot of time being comfy and shitposting and you just have to get up 4 days a week and go to work or class or whatever. Maybe once you start getting out more you'll find something you're interested in.

Good advice bro

There should be lifetime NEETBUX for sub 6 men. Depression is a certainty now for all sub 6 men.

Landwhales/fat women get on NEET easily for their self-induced medical problems. They make up the bulk of neet women. Our disabilities are more mental, and the knowing there is no gold at the end of the rainbow if we become goody goody hard working citizens is suifeul.

OR

Thanks for this wholesome comment @SilentSoup.

Unfortunately I don't think I can get an easy job like that without moving out since I live in less populated area and there probably aren't many people that need such services (I have never in my life met or heard of someone who needs such services here or someone who has such job).

There are no community colleges here but school sucks and I hate it and I'd rather not go.

I have already found what I'm interested in (programming), and I think I'm pretty good but I have nothing to prove it besides some projects I did (majority of which I've lost, unfortunately but I still have some saved and I'm currently working on one). That's why I said that online job may be the best thing since I've heard people making $15-20/h which is god-tier here where I live.

Option 1

Or go into real estate.

I personally want a summer job bec. i want more money for my copes.

Your best bet is to work on some commune where you get to live there after doing chores or something.

JFL @ that 2nd option, still wont experience teenage love if u go back, wtf ur parents thinking

I suggest you get a job with these guys

the worst part about it is that I'm going to work with a lot of extroverted people who have 80-90 IQ and whose entire life is about getting drunk and wet holes.
Kill me now tbh

College is a fucking scam to keep us all in debt and to brainwash us further.
(((Join the military))))

Last edited:
Depends on the college, I don't want to go to meme college. I literally studied for 5-10 hours a day for a few months preparing for college and I still didn't pass. They only accept 300 people out of 1000 applied and literally first 100 or so had maximum score. I can't compete with that and I started math from scratch because I realized that if I want to study CS I need to know math well.
It is true that I barely studied now though.

If by "meme college" you mean any college that isn't Ivy League class then you've already lost. Also, studying for 5 hours and studying with YT breaks every 5 minutes is a completely different thing.

If you can continue living at home, I say throw away your pride and go to a low cost community college. Make life easier on yourself.

Go to trade school.

just look online for a manual job thats high on demand
that only needed high school diploma, and little to no training

my friend was the night shift receptionist on this hotel for a while
theres barely anything to do, and he got to be on the computer all night browsing and playing games
hardly any guest, I doubt theres an easier job tbh

college...lol no takes 4 years to finish,
doesnt guarantee any job better than what youd get with highschool diploma
and youd be drowning in debts, definitely no.

youre better off getting 4 years experience (of PAID work), since employers prefer experienced worker over college diploma havers
these days college diploma means shit, everyone has them, unless you can get into a prestiged college and maintain high gpa
or you make some connections while in college its a waste of time and money

If you can continue living at home, I say throw away your pride and go to a low cost community college. Make life easier on yourself.
No such thing where I live.
just look online for a manual job thats high on demand
that only needed high school diploma, and little to no training

my friend was the night shift receptionist on this hotel for a while
theres barely anything to do, and he got to be on the computer all night browsing and playing games
hardly any guest, I doubt theres an easier job tbh

college...lol no takes 4 years to finish,
doesnt guarantee any job better than what youd get with highschool diploma
and youd be drowning in debts, definitely no.

youre better off getting 4 years experience (of PAID work), since employers prefer experienced worker over college diploma havers
these days college diploma means shit, everyone has them, unless you can get into a prestiged college and maintain high gpa
or you make some connections while in college its a waste of time and money
Tbh agreed. I still think that best option for me is an online job because it doesn't require a degree and it may pay better than a "real" one here where I live. I'll see.

Last edited:
Suicide sounds like a good option in your situation.

I'd strongly recommend college.

I have so much time to LDAR and from June to October I'll be on holiday (LDAR-ing).

My mum advised me to get a summer job, which I'll apply to and shit but chances are I wont get in as I've never had work experience (sorta) and I'm not applying to any fast-food joint (Yes I think I'm above that - also I have hyperhidrosis so warm places are a no-go).

Don't you have vocational courses at some colleges that are below degree level like doing a trade or doing a short course for learning a specific skill like accounting, computing, electronics etc? Pick a job you might be able to cope with and do a specific course for it.

Suicide sounds like a good option in your situation.
I've been thinking about it tbh. I knew this day will come.
I'd strongly recommend college.

I have so much time to LDAR and from June to October I'll be on holiday (LDAR-ing).

My mum advised me to get a summer job, which I'll apply to and shit but chances are I wont get in as I've never had work experience (sorta) and I'm not applying to any fast-food joint (Yes I think I'm above that - also I have hyperhidrosis so warm places are a no-go).
Even if college is the best option (isn't college massive suifuel tho?) I can't prepare for it know, the entrance exams are in 2 weeks.
Don't you have vocational courses at some colleges that are below degree level like doing a trade or doing a short course for learning a specific skill like accounting, computing, electronics etc? Pick a job you might be able to cope with and do a specific course for it.
I don't know. For what purpose?

1. it is suicidal to see and hear chads fucking all day
  2. a hell full of normies
  3. time to become a slave of the system

I'm in the same situation as my whale mom keeps looking for a job for the money

if you got enough knowledge about programming maybe you can land a very very very entry job?
all the freelance sites are bad idea cuz theres always indians that would do that job for 1$

Suck dicks at truck stops (Or get some shitty job because being neet will look bad on ur cv lol)

Options are:
  1. Go to college.
  3. Get a job.
All 3 are unacceptable.

Why dont you come to the West or to Germany?
Are you from Russia/Ukraine?

if you got enough knowledge about programming maybe you can land a very very very entry job?
all the freelance sites are bad idea cuz theres always indians that would do that job for 1$
Idk bro, I guess so. I don't know what else to try.
Why dont you come to the West or to Germany?
Are you from Russia/Ukraine?
What I can do there that I can't here? And if I could move out I'd already do it but I'm poor.

No such thing where I live.

Tbh agreed. I still think that best option for me is an online job because it doesn't require a degree and it may pay better than a "real" one here where I live. I'll see.

why dont I get a notif...
online job is really competitive, everyone all over the world want it
in asian countries one could be well off with 10 bucks a day
I couldnt even get one that would pay $1 a day
Im a neet too, and last year I thought I could get one in sites like jobseeker, but theyre not even accepting registration anymore, after a couple of months looking everywhere, I give up looking for online jobs
look for nightshift jobs that require no experience, so theres very little people you have to interact with

parents in EE often dont kick out NEET kids and support them

just start working after month you have better idea what and where to get job

if you are smart you will find a way to have money from your brain

parents in EE often dont kick out NEET kids and support them

just start working after month you have better idea what and where to get job

if you are smart you will find a way to have money from your brain
They won't kick me out but they will make me in some other way.
Rest in Peace
:feelsrope: