Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting my parents want to kick me out

mouthbreather

mouthbreather

Recruit
★★★
i told them my struggles on a daily basis because im ugly, short and lack social skills. they got mad at me and are talking about kicking me out jfl

My advice: just leave, and never ever talk to them again.

You should tell them its their fault for the way you are (which it is basically)

Then move out if you’re gonna get kicked out regardless

they got mad at me and are talking about kicking me out jfl
WTF?! Instead of supporting you they want to kick you out? What are they mad about specifically?

Man i dont know what to say
do what u see will benefit u that all i can say to u brocel

Blow your brains out on the last day. Cleaners will cost them a fortune

You should tell them its their fault for the way you are (which it is basically)
i basically did, she always took me to bars so she could drink with her friends without paying for a babysitter so i couldn't interact with other children and always had a bad time. then they didn't feed me enough food, which unironically stunted my growth

WTF?! Instead of supporting you they want to kick you out? What are they mad about specifically?
i don't really know, it's something against me for sure

my 6'1 brother has been rotting for years doing literally nothing, is obese and a smoker yet my parents give anything to him, even tobacco and alcohol

i just did what i was supposed to, tried to be open to them and explain then my real life issues and they told me im a schizophrenic psychopath and that they're going to kick me out. I didn't use any incel terms, i didn't hate on women and i didn't threaten anyone, just told them my struggle with being short mostly

My advice: just leave, and never ever talk to them again.
i'd crash at some friend's place but i don't have any

i don't have any money either

i'd crash at some friend's place but i don't have any

i don't have any money either
You should apply for social welfare if your country offers that.
Otherwise you can try to find a wagecuck job at McDonals.

Standard boomer response. Kick out a son who is struggling with life will obviously make him succeed and not turn him into a hobo at all.

If can finance yourself somehow, leaving them will be the best thing for you. Try to get welfare first then some job. You may need to move cities, to a cheaper one.

I basically got the boot at 23, it turned out to be a good thing though cause i finally got a job and money.

Standard boomer response. Kick out a son who is struggling with life will obviously make him succeed and not turn him into a hobo at all.
They are just too materialistic to care about their own offspring needs and for me. As a millennial, I see that as unforgivable. You should absolutely hate baby boomers at this point you have nothing left to lose.

They are just too materialistic to care about their own offspring needs and for me. As a millennial, I see that as unforgivable. You should absolutely hate baby boomers at this point you have nothing left to lose.
Agreed. There's a lot of space between kicking a son out and having a freeloader son. Boomers think you just need a firm handshake to get jobs and money.

They forget millennials have already faced 2 major economical crisis (maybe even more, depending on the country). Crisis that were caused by boomers.

i told them my struggles on a daily basis because im ugly, short and lack social skills. they got mad at me and are talking about kicking me out jfl
Fucking parents make us subhuman incels then want us to starve