Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My parents want that I start working when I'm finished with school!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
But I have no qualifications. I'm autistic, retarded and low iq. I cant even talk to people or do some shit with my hands.
Fuck working man that shits cucked.

Your current avi is the best since the original btw.

Do you have the opportunity to join the Military where you live?

Do you have the opportunity to join the Military where you live?

Neetbuxxmaxx if you can, man.

Work is actually harder the dumber you are because your coworkers will look down on you and your performance will suffer. Wage cucking is literal hell for incels.

nice avatar,

and I have a similar problem, I still dont know what to do with my life
I dont want a boring shitty life as a wageslave. I want an adventure. I want to travel and see the world.

nice avatar,

and I have a similar problem, I still dont know what to do with my life
I dont want a boring shitty life as a wageslave. I want an adventure. I want to travel and see the world.
I'm working in IT and see the world a lot.

If you're autistic, try getting the neetbux.

If you're autistic, try getting the neetbux.
Honestly seems like the best option for him, i'm in a pretty similar situation. At this point i'm not even sure, if i would be able to hold down a job, for more than 2 weeks.

Bring back your previous avi

Where do you live? If you can join the military, you can probably join it right now. You just need to contact them and do a few tests and shit.
germanistan

germanistan
I don't know much about the German military because I live in Clownada. I did a quick google search and I found out two things, you can indeed join right now because they're hoping to recruit underages to their military. Two they're hoping to recruit foreign recruits to their military.

JFL at the second fact though. :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Last edited:
At least you'll get money bro