Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My parents want me to marry while I'm young!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Jfl they think that I can marry a foid meanwhile I cant even get a look from one.
They say I should make many kids and I'm like yeah keep coping harder in my head.
Jfl at boomer parents

Just tell them you are gay.

They're in for a big disappointment

Tell them if you wanted your child to get married you should have had a daughter.

Tell them to give you a loli then, fucking boomers

It is good that they think that way. That means they want young virgin for you. My parents say I should marry when I am 30 yo. Which translates to: get a job and betabux post prime roastie

Just tell them you are gay.
that would make everything just worse
It is good that they think that way. That means they want young virgin for you. My parents say I should marry when I am 30 yo. Which translates to: get a job and betabux post prime roastie
I wish them good luck finding a virgin foid who is over 16 in the west jfl

Parent are often delusional about their kids. They can't get how hard it is to get female attention for bad looking guy, cause for them it was easy.
I suggest you are also blamed by them for not being married?

Seek the authorities help. Mams markel buddy boyo.
Authorities are fake and gay
Parent are often delusional about their kids. They can't get how hard it is to get female attention for bad looking guy, cause for them it was easy.
I suggest you are also blamed by them for not being married?
not yet but they expect it from me in a few years

But they are also jews and they would hate me and put me in prison for muh hate speech or some shit
You're the fag that means joozstien is on your side. They'll help you sui your parents and inherit their stuff

Tell them to help you

Jfl they think that I can marry a foid meanwhile I cant even get a look from one.
They say I should make many kids and I'm like yeah keep coping harder in my head.
Jfl at boomer parents

Tell them

"You're right, use your resources to arrange one for me, if you can't STFU"

At least you're told to marry young. After trying to blackpill them that no woman even look at me, they tell me to study harder and get a good job. Then women will start to look at me. That's when I should marry they say

Parents are just too delusional lol, my younger brother had just gotten the perfect genes while I’m left with the shittiest ones. I used to go on walking around with him but not anymore, I cannot stand every wymyn staring at him and random flirting chitchatting while looking at me with disgust. Apart from that parents tell me that I’m nice guy why don’t i date some girls and maybe marry them? Guess what? Because of your shitty genes no woman can ever look at me more than 1 and half seconds. In wild life where nature rules existed, I wouldn’t have survived with my shitty genes, Due to kebab civilization i can have an arranged marriage and have children, i can spawn more incels. I’ll never gonna do that lol we’re not supposed to breed, we’re failures of the evolution and gotta extinct asap.

At least you're told to marry young. After trying to blackpill them that no woman even look at me, they tell me to study harder and get a good job. Then women will start to look at me. That's when I should marry they say
face is the only thing that matters

others are major copes

mine want grandkids but know deep down that their genetic failure of a son wont get married or reproduce