Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My parents want me out because I'm an incel

Ci Jey

Ci Jey

Blackpill & Racepill theorist
★★★★★
I had a discussion w my dad and he told me that if i wanted to leave the house i should. This is a clear sign they're already tired of me and want me out.

And idk why the fuck would they, I've done the best i could with my life, i have no addictions , never commited a crime, never harmed anyone but just for the fact of being an incel they view me as a roach.

I'll look into options, maybe I'll stay with my brother but idk. I'm truly alone on earth

I had a discussion w my dad and he told me that if i wanted to leave the house i should. This is a clear sign they're already tired of me and want me out.

And idk why the fuck would they, I've done the best i could with my life, i have no addictions , never commited a crime, never harmed anyone but just for the fact of being an incel they view me as a roach.

I'll look into options, maybe I'll stay with my brother but idk. I'm truly alone on earth
Based avi, And i feel the same way, No one TRULY wants to get to know me.

They want you to become a wagie.

damn bro start saving up.

EB29288B 9803 4481 B9F9 07EA68B8334A

Try earning money and fend off for yourself so you don’t have to fear your parents kicking out, work as a part time or something. That’s what all I can give brocel, feel sorry for you.

Do you have a job?

Sorry to hear that, brocel. Our parents will never understand our problems as they grew up in very different times.

Be thankful that you're not a single child. I hate being a single child, life is more threatening and you're more vulnerable in this shitty life I wish I was never born I hate my parents decision so fucking much

Damn. That's very normie of them

Kill them (in gta)

If you were sexually successful he wouldnt treat you like that. I know its water but still brutal to think about

Perhaps they view you as someone who's going nowhere in life? Maybe if you gymcelled they wouldn't mind keeping you around

You aren't attractive, you aren't a good vehicle for them to use in order to pass on their genes.

Maybe confront your parents if they really want you go. Perhaps there was a misunderstanding. If not, you have little to lose, so you might as well, no?

No it's because you're an adult and they can kick you out if they want

You probably make the whole family miserable with your loser existence lol, just like my faggot older brother. Can't blame them. I don't inflict myself on people and neither should you be able to or my brother. If you are an annoying ungrateful nigger you should get kicked out and get a taste of real life