Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My parents treat me like shit and then wonder why i never call or visit them

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
My parents have to be two of the least self aware people i met in my life. They treated me like shit my whole life, always scream at me for no reason, their "conversations" with me equal an interogation, gaslighted me, never gave a shit about me getting bullied. I currently live temporarily in an apartment close to my apprenticeship in another city and i visit my grandparents every weekend, where i have to drive 2h 30 min to get there. I like it there because everyone leaves me in peace and i dont get asked stupid questions. Meanwhile when i drive to my parents i would have to drive 6-8 hours due to lots of traffic on the highway. Not only that but my parents keep asking me the same few dumb questions and annoy me. Yesterday, when they visited my grandparents house they basically begged me to visit and call them more often. Well they can keep begging, because i have no advantage visiting them, bu they are too low IQ to realise that, i feel way more comfortable at my grandmas place. Here i dont get gaslit or asked dumb NPC questions and dont feel like i walk on eggshells.

Phone calls are enough for staying in contact TBH.

Relatable, my parents have to look for the tiniest reason to yell at me everytime I leave my room and wonder why I try to avoid them, that is only the tip of the iceberg too

Phone calls are enough for staying in contact TBH.
I hate calling them because we never have real conversations. They just keep asking me the same few NPC questions, meanwhile she has actual meaningful conversations with my sister that dont feel like police interogations

Give me their phone number. I'll call them and tell them that I am still generating hentai.

Cut their brakes