Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR My parents think I'm gay

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★
idk what to write. I know for a fact my parents think I'm gay. I have never talked to women they never talked to me about women or anything. Also my dad once saw me sending those gay nigga twerk gifs back and forth with a friend.

Good, you disgusting friendhaving tallfag fakecel.

same except the sneding gif to friend part, Im really reserved when it comes to sexual thigns I never ever talk about it irl I act asexual

Good, you disgusting friendhaving tallfag fakecel.
another fat indian put on ignore. I even gave you a chance thinking you can't be THAT retarded

Brutal gaypill

trucel trait: you don't have parents

What does this have to do with LDAR

My parents know I'm not gay I already told them about all the times I've been rejected at first they were like just be confident bro you will find the right one but eventually they stopped giving that advice. Might have blackpilled my parents after everything I told them :feelshaha:

My dad is gay and wants me to be gay and tells people I have boyfriends and my sisters think call me gay too

Let them keep thinking that so they don't pester you about not having a gf

over for gaycels

idk what to write. I know for a fact my parents think I'm gay. I have never talked to women they never talked to me about women or anything. Also my dad once saw me sending those gay nigga twerk gifs back and forth with a friend.
Bwhahaha, my parents think I'm gay too :fuk: