Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My parents think i’m a volcel

Django the niggero

Django the niggero

Captain
★★★
They think i chose to be celibate,that i don’t care about having a girlfriend. While it is clear that no girl wants to be with an ugly autistic like me.

they will never understand/accept that times are different now

Same with me. Plus my whole family is pushing the whole issue. Plus my Chads relatives, some of them still in high school, already have god tier game, getting GF (Stacey tier) so easily, fucking cuties feels like breathing to them. Becoming an oldcel really is the worst lingering human experience.

they wont understand brocel what we have to go through

Most people think there is a a lid for each pot, but they don’t accept the fact that feminism destroyed everything for sub 5 males

They probably know you're incel. You're just coping

Getting sex is much harder nowadays

They Don’t understand that foids want tchad NT
Foids just wants to enjoy their entire lives fucking chads spend money party in beach party in bar than get fucked up. Some foids just earn so that they can party and get fucked.

I makes u appear based at least

Yes because you watch hentai 24/7, son. Maybe if you improved your personality then you'd get sum bitches on your dick

They think i chose to be celibate,that i don’t care about having a girlfriend. While it is clear that no girl wants to be with an ugly autistic like me.
Nobody has never thought that I were a volcel. :blackpill:

Yes because you watch hentai 24/7, son. Maybe if you improved your personality then you'd get sum bitches on your dick
Thank you for the advice dad. But you should lend me mom.

My parents think that i am gay, in their boomer mindset their can't comprehend how easy they had it.