Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My parents stole all my money from my bank account

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
I opened up my bank account today because I was planning to buy a new game for my playstation so I can LDAR better since I've nothing better to do because of my permanent suspension. When I opened it I realised more than a thousand euros have been taken out of my account and left me with 30 euros in total.

Keep in mind that this is MY MONEY. I went to my parents and asked them what the fuck is going on and they said that I should learn responsibility and that they wouldn't give it back until I get my life back in order. I was absolutely outraged and didn't even understand how they are even allowed to do such a thing and then I understood the fatal mistake I had made almost a year prior.

When I turned 18 I gave my parents the power of attorney over my bank account because they were gaslighting me over how they would never trust me again if I didn't comply. So basically they can do what they want including moving all my money over to another account.

Now I don't have 2 pennies to rub together. They just want to keep me on a tight leash like I am a dog

I too am under a tight financial leash. I have to beg my parents for money. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::cryfeels:

My parents control all my money too.

A16

I think they are planning on kicking me out soon. Just mentally preparing how horrible this next chapter of my life is going to be.

I too am under a tight financial leash. I have to beg my parents for money. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::cryfeels:
How the fuck they do that? Mine is hardlocked with a pin, No ones getting my 7 dollar remaining NEETbuxx

Assuming the bank account is in your name couldn't you just threaten to report it as theft?

Go to your bank and tell them you dont want your parents to have Access to your bank account, and go to the Police station and accuse your parents of stealing your money

Assuming the bank account is in your name couldn't you just threaten to report it as theft?
Go to your bank and tell them you dont want your parents to have Access to your bank account, and got to the Police station and accuse your parents of stealing your money
The family drama I am going to create by reporting my own parents to the police would be of biblical proportions. Then they'll definitely kick me out. I'd rather have no money but a roof over my head than have a thousand euros and homeless. And they KNOW this.

They KNOW I don't have any friends were I can seek refuge from their tyranny. They are using my inceldom against me.

Depends where you are. In burgerland no one will help you, but in EU they can probably get you a flat and some cash if you can prove the theft.
I am going to do more research into this. I am in a lot of trouble currently and getting some nice quiet place to live would be great.

Same my mother took 134000 rupees from a my bank

I don’t live with my parents anymore and they have zero control over my money, kek

I pity parentfags so much.

Truecel trait: Being under guardianship. I don't know if you're like me but I have some sort of brain issue, I can't handle money at all, I just get doled out 20e a week by my guardian, which I use to buy fast food.

That said your case doesn't sounds fair.

How many thousand r we talking

I think they are planning on kicking me out soon. Just mentally preparing how horrible this next chapter of my life is going to be.
same brocel, my days of sitting on this computer in the family home I've resided in for 10+ years is coming to an end, I fear.

Raid their credit cards. Get yourself set up with an apt hopefully you aren't in a shit overpriced metro near the coast. Figure out your income whether it's neetbux or wage slaving.
Alternatively go full time at school. If your parent are poor apply for fafsa and apply for loans. Apply for low income loans. Live off that. Apply for neetbux grocery money.
Find any job in tech even if you suck at it. Don't do any client facing things. Live like a neet being a remote in IT.
Use some of that money for hookers.

That'd make me livid! 1k is good liquid cash

The ER Forge.

I highly recommend getting a job. Trust me it’s so much fun.

if they're really keeping you at home as a neet then i don't think you can do something about it.
maybe giving them money is even a better choice since they will let you stay
I don’t live with my parents anymore and they have zero control over my money, kek
me too, nothing feels better than having financial independence. i can buy whatever the fuck i want and my parents can't do shit about it

I opened up my bank account today because I was planning to buy a new game for my playstation so I can LDAR better since I've nothing better to do because of my permanent suspension. When I opened it I realised more than a thousand euros have been taken out of my account and left me with 30 euros in total.

Keep in mind that this is MY MONEY. I went to my parents and asked them what the fuck is going on and they said that I should learn responsibility and that they wouldn't give it back until I get my life back in order. I was absolutely outraged and didn't even understand how they are even allowed to do such a thing and then I understood the fatal mistake I had made almost a year prior.

When I turned 18 I gave my parents the power of attorney over my bank account because they were gaslighting me over how they would never trust me again if I didn't comply. So basically they can do what they want including moving all my money over to another account.

Now I don't have 2 pennies to rub together. They just want to keep me on a tight leash like I am a dog
I can’t relate but I’m sure my parents are gonna do that to me soon when I eventually get kicked out of their house

If ur 18 you can sue them

slavery

Order prostitutes with money from your dad's account and when they show up blame him for cheating on your mom. Use his phone to initiate the process so you have receipts.