Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my parents small iq

T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
we have a very loud bird that they will rather hear screaming alldaylong and annoying us (and neighbours) with her awfully loud screams.. than to actually cover her

if I dont cover her cage, they will listen to her screaming for 12h and in result they will be very annoyed/stressed by this, so they usually start arguing and screaming at each other as well. and all that because they were irritated becus of that birb screaming all time

but no, they wont cover him. better to annoy everyone (themselves, me and neighbours included) JFL

fucking cover the birb cage you moron.

Brutal no reply, my condolences.

But why don't they cover the cage? Are there moral reasons or are they actually too low IQ?

grab the bird out of the cage and put in in a sock, if it's too large for a sock put it in a bag. once the bird is inside whatever you have chose to put it in make sure that it is secure so it cannot easily escape. now proceed to swing it over your head taking a few moments for the sock or bag to reach maximum velocity. when you reach the desire speed bring it down hard on concrete or tile floor. you may use a wall if you'd like but in doing so you may create a hole or two. keep swinging down the sock or bag down on a hard surface until you can see blood coming through the material. take it out and serve with salt and pepper.

Since the bird is annoying everyone why not just let it go? I don't think bird make good housepets because you can't really do anything with them and when you open the cage they try to escape

Since the bird is annoying everyone why not just let it go? I don't think bird make good housepets because you can't really do anything with them and when you open the cage they try to escape
100% agree with you. I don't know why people have the need to have something, thats supposed to be free and fly around, as a pet and closed in a cage. That just shows how possessive humans are.

100% agree with you. I don't know why people have the need to have something, thats supposed to be free and fly around, as a pet and closed in a cage. That just shows how possessive humans are.
Exactly. Their cages are extremely small and unlike dogs or cats they don't need/want us to pet them so it's kinda pointless

she has her cage open all time and even with opened window she wont try to leave house

I used to have a pet parakeet

she has her cage open all time and even with opened window she wont try to leave house
Oh, I see. I think most birds usually try to escape when out of their cage so I believe it likes you C: do you pet it/ does it let you pet it?

Oh, I see. I think most birds usually try to escape when out of their cage so I believe it likes you C: do you pet it/ does it let you pet it?
nope she bites if u touch