Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My parents should've known that private school is no different than a public school

TollieRobertis419

TollieRobertis419

Adobocel
-
Parents told me that the reason why they put me in a private school is because everybody will bully me in a public school and eat me alive. But guess what? I was still bullied despite the private school having strict laws against bullying. Their ways are just different. [UWSL]Normies are normies. If there are strict rules, normies will always find an way to bully someone that goes undetected (like how normies will find a way to bring in a contraband in a maximum security prison). :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:[/UWSL]

Going to a private school, I just exposed myself to a sophisticated way of bullying that I'm completely defenseless against because they're all higher IQ and good looking than me and reporting them will do nothing because they and their parents are higher status and richer. I tried reporting a bully but he just changed his style to being manipulative instead of direct violence and I had no idea what was going on because I was low IQ enough to notice it at the time. :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

The only school for subhumans like me should go to is homeschool where no normies are to be found (except for a teacher) and it's not like going to a regular school will prepare myself to the real world anyway because by the time I grow up as an adult, most normies on my level will be matured enough to not bully. :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

In turns out my normie classmates who felt bad for me after bullying me were actually lying when they told me "oh, don't leave this school bro. You'll have worse bullies in other schools". They're actually saying "don't leave subhuman because we won't have someone to bully anymore and compare ourselves to if we're having a bad day". :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Depends tbh. I went to high school in a ghetto ass Mexican town with a bunch of edgars. I would have much rather gone to private school than that shithole. Were you in an urban or suburban town

I had bad grades in public school and my parents transferred me to private school because they think teacher is more helpful, because of my bad grades the teacher put me in IEP (SPED) and I get bullied everyday becuase of that shit

how does home schooling even work? who grades the tests? it can't possibly not be biased if your parents are tutoring you

I had bad grades in public school and my parents transferred me to private school because they think teacher is more helpful, because of my bad grades the teacher put me in IEP (SPED) and I get bullied everyday becuase of that shit
I had good grades at school but stopped having good grades after I lost the motivation to study after normies lashed out on me when I showed them my good grades. I was put in my place, a subhuman who isn't supposed to have anything good in his life, including doing well in school. I should've not showed them my grades. :feelsrope:

Well you're fucked then. The real world and normal schools are much harder, and adults don't stop bullying (don't believe in that lie) they continue to.

Homeschool is the worst thing you can do (believe me I was homeschooled) you have no friends, you're bored 24/7, etc etc.

I just learn stuff on my own. I don't need school. Eg.. you can download entire textbooks for free from archive.org. And they have the answers in them.

how does home schooling even work? who grades the tests? it can't possibly not be biased if your parents are tutoring you
From what I heard it can be online classes and you will have classmates and teachers but you will only meet each other in person everytime there's a special activity. They said it will be homeschool because you're at home and learning every subject online. And the grading won't be biased because the teachers are other people.

Homeschool is the worst thing you can do (believe me I was homeschooled) you have no friends, you're bored 24/7, etc etc.
Well, at least you won't have to deal with traumatic memories of being bullied in school. Rn I'm still trying to recover from 12 years of bullying trauma and it's hard, almost impossible. :cryfeels:

I just learn stuff on my own. I don't need school. Eg.. you can download entire textbooks for free from archive.org. And they have the answers in them.
My normie teachers and parents told me that I can't learn stuff on my own because nobody will test my knowledge.

Last edited:
Well, at least you won't have to deal with traumatic memories of being bullied in school. Rn I'm still trying to recover from 12 years of bullying trauma and it's hard, almost impossible. :cryfeels:
I have to deal with bullying from my family.

Well you're fucked then. The real world and normal schools are much harder, and adults don't stop bullying (don't believe in that lie) they continue to.
Sucks that I can't rope because of the guilt after being told by parents and friends "please, don't commit suicide. you should feel grateful that you went to a private school because there are many people who didn't get that opportunity." when I told them about being depressed sfter being bullied in that privste school.

I feel like adult bullying is much more subtle tho, adolescent bullying hurts much more

you gonna get destroyed regardless of where you go if you non nerootypical or have childhood neglect/trauma going onn during chldhood and into adulthood.

if your parents make you a target its gonna be your mould for the resst of your life. abuse and childhood development determines your trajectory is the vas majority of cases .

no family to denfend you, no social circle to stand up for you, no personal capacity (pysicla strenght size and fighting skills) to go to war with the bully and his cronies.

they fked you in another way :fuk:

ive seen many people not have to assert themselves or have to be combative or maintain respect just show up and be fine and nobody does microagressions or overt cntemptious displays. i think there is usually some kind of energy the predators look for and hunt. even if youre loud and agressive they have a sense of prey, you cant mask it even if you try.

some people arent supposed to mix with others ive found. once you sense them and know theyre studying you wauiting for an opportunity to attak verbally or otherwise, move. if it can help put distance between you and them they ususally get bored and look for another prey. if you cant, understand you gonna need a social circle that would scare them off with numbers and repel them. the solo thing is usually a myth imo. they have the numbers and the intention to fuck with you. you playing their gam by their rules already at a disadvantage.

you gonna get destroyed regardless of where you go if you non nerootypical or have childhood neglect/trauma going onn during chldhood and into adulthood.
True. I went to a freaking private rehab center and private school and still got bullied there :fuk:
if your parents make you a target its gonna be your mould for the resst of your life. abuse and childhood development determines your trajectory is the vas majority of cases .
My parent gave me daily beatings as a child. They thought it was gonna toughen me up :feelshaha:
no family to denfend you, no social circle to stand up for you, no personal capacity (pysicla strenght size and fighting skills) to go to war with the bully and his cronies.
My family and social circle are the bullies themselves :feelshaha:

My parents didn't do anything when I got bullied because they believe that they are the good guys and I was the bad one. :feelsUgh:
they fked you in another way :fuk::feelsLSD:
Yeah :feelsbadman:
ive seen many people not have to assert themselves or have to be combative or maintain respect just show up and be fine and nobody does microagressions or overt cntemptious displays. i think there is usually some kind of energy the predators look for and hunt. even if youre loud and agressive they have a sense of prey, you cant mask it even if you try.
i always end up being a target whenever I go out on the streets, usually I get taunted by normies. The only thing I could do to command respect was to fight, but even that didn't worked. I fight, I get respect for a week, a week after that I get bullied again. This is probably because of my weak body language. But I'm autistic and I can't control my weak body language so I'm fucked.
some people arent supposed to mix with others ive found. once you sense them and know theyre studying you wauiting for an opportunity to attak verbally or otherwise, move. if it can help put distance between you and them they ususally get bored and look for another prey. if you cant, understand you gonna need a social circle that would scare them off with numbers and repel them. the solo thing is usually a myth imo. they have the numbers and the intention to fuck with you. you playing their gam by their rules already at a disadvantage.
My bullies themselves go to my house and bully me there. They made my bedroom as their personal jerk-off space and a place to relax to. They would also go there to eat my food and use my stuff and only return it to me when it's broken. I told them to leave but they didn't listened to me because they didn't respected me. Those bullies only included me to their social circle so they can make use of my house. So I'm definitely not going to socialcirclemaxx anymore because I would end up as a bitch again.

:feelsugh: dont know what to say. we in helll

yep ppl are all the same no matter where you are