Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My parents said that I will be getting married in 5 years

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
★★★★★
They think some foid out there will marry me lol. They are in for a big surprise.

damn im jealous

What's your facial flaws?
Let's see

Asymmetrical face
Narrow jaw
NW 2 at 20
Recessed chin
Short chin
Weird temporal region

That's all I can recall now

And do you personally want to get married?

based Yuri suicide avi tbh

Yuri is a chad-obssessed whore, she got what she deserved

They think some foid out there will marry me lol. They are in for a big surprise.
You’ll 100% find a girl. But no matter what you do DONT GET AN ARRANGE MARRIAGE

Nice avi nigger.
No matter how desperate you get, I'd advice you to stay away from arranged marriages unless it's with a qt village foid who let's you beat her everyday because you're leagues above her in terms of money and status.
I'm NW 2 at 20 and ugly as hell. On top of that im a dark skinned curry.You sure?
How tall are you?

I'm NW 2 at 20 and ugly as hell. On top of that im a dark skinned curry.You sure?

Ofcourse I won't get an arranged cuckoldry
Get an arranged marriage, better than remain sexless

Youd rather want to keep seeing prostitutes than saddle yourself with a woman who's only with you for stability and sees you as a betabux.

Most arranged marriages dry out within a year or two, you don't even know if you're sexually compatible with the foid before getting married. Better (and cheaper) to just pay for a whore to fuck and leave than to finance a random woman's life who doesn't even love you for starfish sex which will probably stop after two years.

Last edited:
Let's see

Asymmetrical face
Narrow jaw
NW 2 at 20
Recessed chin
Short chin
Weird temporal region

That's all I can recall now
XD.

21437 2

Best avii you ever had :feelskek:

Getting an arranged marriage and remaining in a western country is a recipe for disaster for OP tbh
He should only do it if he's in a non western country in a remote area that doesn't have easy access to smartphones, social media and online dating apps tbh

He should only do it if he's in a non western country in a remote area that doesn't have easy access to smartphones, social media and online dating apps tbh
Yeah not happening not ruining by life for stinky pajeeta pussy

Yeah not happening not ruining by life for stinky pajeeta pussy
Just remembered that you aren't in a western country.
Might be worth it if you live in or move to a small village. If you are in a big city in India though it's only marginally better than in western countries Ig. Also all the breeding parties stories, serial monogamy type relationships and rising divorce come out of the big cities in India like in any non western country.

Probably one of the reasons why when normies get married they settle down and move out of the city ngl

Just remembered that you aren't in a western country.
Might be worth it if you live in or move to a small village. If you are in a big city in India though it's only marginally better than in western countries Ig. Also all the breeding parties stories, serial monogamy type relationships and rising divorce come out of the big cities in India like in any non western country.

Probably one of the reasons why when normies get married they settle down and move out of the city ngl
Not doing this for some stinky pajeeta pussy who would give me starfish sex after I beg her for one month

:feelsgah:True tbh. His curry parents will find him some girl for sure
Not possible and also read above

Not doing this for some stinky pajeeta pussy who would give me starfish sex after I beg her for one month
Your choice but this might be your only chance to "ascend" and breed (#ICANTBREED remember?)
Pass it up and you may never get such an easy chance ever again.

I plan to move to a Western country for my studies and career anyway so it's pointless
It's not going to get any better for you socially in a western country tbh but if you really want to moneymaxx you could go that route...but there are already a lot of people that can't even moneymaxx that were previously well off in western countries. Think carefully before you uproot yourself tbh ded srs this isn't like the 20th century when western countries had unquestioned high standards of living.

Getting an arranged marriage and remaining in a western country is a recipe for disaster for OP tbh
God IQ

It's not going to get any better for you socially in a western country tbh but if you really want to moneymaxx you could go that route...but there are already a lot of people that can't even moneymaxx that were previously well off in western countries. Think carefully before you uproot yourself tbh ded srs this isn't like the 20th century when western countries had unquestioned high standards of living.
I neither want to moneymax or be some social god. I just want to studycel in peace. I'm a loner and have no irl friends in curryland anyway.

I neither want to moneymax or be some social god. I just want to studycel in peace. I'm a loner and have no irl friends in curryland anyway.
You can studycel way better in Asian countries than in western countries tbh western countries put more emphasis on social connections than hard work imo.

My parents said that I'll be getting mrried in 5 years
As in your parents are trying to reassure you that it will somehow magically happen? OR Your parents are sure thay they WILL make it happen.

Either way mogs me. I mean if you really remain relationship less by 24 then there's no point delaying the inevitable. Just make sure she's a virgin with no history(just find the unicorn theory)
NW 2 at 20
Brrrrrrrrrrrrutal
Youd rather want to keep seeing prostitutes than saddle yourself with a woman who's only with you for stability and sees you as a betabux.

Most arranged marriages dry out within a year or two, you don't even know if you're sexually compatible with the foid before getting married. Better (and cheaper) to just pay for a whore to fuck and leave than to finance a random woman's life who doesn't even love you for starfish sex which will probably stop after two years.

That's not even the worst part. I can live with all that you mentioned. Imagine on top of this she is also a non virgin with no loyalty who tries to fuck on the side whenever she can. That's the real L
breeding parties stories,
Fuck is that?
I plan to move to a Western country for my studies and career anyway so it's pointless
Brutally mogs me. Wish I had the money to do that.

You can studycel way better in Asian countries than in western countries tbh western countries put more emphasis on social connections than hard work imo.
No you can't. I want to do a PhD and many other things. For that it's preferable I move to west.

Brutally mogs me. Wish I had the money to do that.
I have zero money. You get paid to do PhD

As in your parents are trying to reassure you that it will somehow magically happen?
They think I will magically find a girl to marry

No you can't. I want to do a PhD and many other things. For that it's preferable I move to west.

I have zero money. You get paid to do PhD

They think I will magically find a girl to marry
If you really are adament on a phd and actually care about your field then move to the west. You won't be doing any meaningful research in shitholes. Just remember that getting an academic position after your phd is very hard, especially in the west. But if your uni is a decently known one, you can come back to shithole to get an academic job. Or you can work in industry in the west. Whatever you do make that decision quick, Phd takes long, you don't want to delay that with year gaps. What's your field anyway?

If you really are adament on a phd and actually care about your field then move to the west. You won't be doing any meaningful research in shitholes. Just remember that getting an academic position after your phd is very hard, especially in the west. But if your uni is a decently known one, you can come back to shithole to get an academic job. Or you can work in industry in the west. Whatever you do make that decision quick, Phd takes long, you don't want to delay that with year gaps. What's your field anyway?
Thanks. I have already made my decision. Btw im a first year student studying biology. PhD takes a long time yes, but it's worth it in my case. As for after PhD I doubt it would be a big problem.

Thanks. I have already made my decision. Btw im a first year student studying biology. PhD takes a long time yes, but it's worth it in my case. As for after PhD I doubt it would be a big problem.
Mogs me at taking decisions. I wanted to do it so bad but the train has passed for me:feelsbadman:
This is the third time I get mogged on this thread

Mogs me at taking decisions. I wanted to do it so bad but the train has passed for me:feelsbadman:
This is the third time I get mogged on this thread
Mogged in this thread? What were the first and second times if you don't mind me asking?

Mogged in this thread? What were the first and second times if you don't mind me asking?
Mogs me at getting married after 5 years.
Mogs me at having enough money to move to the west
Mogs me at phdmaxxing

Wish I was curry and got assigned a wife (who has hairy armpits, terrible BO, and doesn't wipe her ass after taking a SHIT) :feelsLightsaber:

Wish I was curry and got assigned a wife (who has hairy armpits, terrible BO, and doesn't wipe her ass after taking a SHIT) :feelsLightsaber:
Nigga wut