Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My parents ruined my brain with extreme therapy

MrLonelyGuy

MrLonelyGuy

Greycel
Sorry for a long pasta. When I was in my early puberty parents tried to cure me from autism, so they used therapy that literally burned parts of my brain. After the first sessions I already felt myself really tired and had headaches. The therapy course wasn't complete, but for some reason right after it I started to have ocd, problems with concentration (adhd?), problems with memory, more frequent headaches, problems with perception, lethargy, lower cognitivity, etc. After that therapy courses I didn't go to school because of my retardness, so I just neeted since (after that went to special class) it and lost my last socialization. Enough much time has passed after that, and my brain aren't still fully healed. My parents say that I just should eat more omega 3 and that brains develop throughout life. Dad understand that I'm too brainlet for having a job, so he just keep me ldaring. I wanted to get time to a neurologist, but it's possible only through a psychiatrist. My psychiatrist said that all my problems [UWSL]can be connected to adhd, so she prescribed Ritalin and categorically refused to refer me to a neurologist. For a last year my memory really has worsened, I feel like I'm starting to have a dementia.[/UWSL]

Brutal man.

I had pretty annoying tics as a child and teenager... at least, annoying to my dad, who tried me on hypnotherapy (waste of time and money) and then haloperidol, which made me so tired that I was constantly either asleep, or nearly asleep. So after a couple of my high school teachers noticed and said something, we stopped those.

I thought your profile pic was an ounce of weed for a minute there.

Have you tried weed? It can be a useful step in breaking through mental fog.

I thought your profile pic was an ounce of weed for a minute there.

Have you tried weed? It can be a useful step in breaking through mental fog.
Oh, JFL. This is just a Persian dish.

Nope, I haven't tried weed. Maybe some sorts could be useful in my case, but using here isn't completely legal, and I have social anxiety so I dunno. Also my parents said that if I'll use any sorts of drugs or pills, they'll kick me out and [UWSL]stop counting me as their son.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]Thank you for advice anyway.[/UWSL]

Last edited:

:p

Fuck, I just took Concerta for the first time, and I have headaches and became very impulsive. This shit doesn't even help in the concentration, only worsen it. I hate my life, I hate our healthcare.

Last edited: