Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion My parents love my brother more than me.

Splintercel345

Splintercel345

Recruit
★★
Whenever they're talking to me, everything that comes out of their mouth has to be all negative. Similarly, whenever they talk to my younger brother everything that comes out of their mouth is all positive. They'd flame me for saying the word "crap" or "shit", while on the other hand my brother can say anything and everything adn be as obnoxious as he wants and neither of them care.

Whenever I hang out with my friends or do work and I'm 30 min past my 8:30 PM curfew, my dad call me and demand me to come home. And then when I explain to him what I was doing, he'd be like "No, you're a social retard who never had friends and does not have friends and are incapable of having friends, and you're also too stupid to do well in college so you were probably in the bathroom all day watching videos because you're too inept to do anything else".

Meanwhile, my brother on the other hand can literally stay up past 2 AM hanging out with his friends and eating at restaurants and dad doesn't care to bat an eye.

Not only that, but my brother had a sleepover with his friends and my parents would laugh and joke about if my younger brother drank beers or hooked up with a girl or other fun teenage stuff.

Oh, and mind you, my younger brother is in high school and I'm in college.

Hopefully, if I can successfully make the RA application process and become an RA next year, then I will finally have my freedom and peace of mind. Until then, my mental health is fucked.

Not even gonna read but FUCKING SAME!!!! He’s white and i look mexican

I know the feeling

It is scientifically proven that there is no equality in the love of parents to their children. Swallow the parentspill and get their money's worth while you can.

As expected; how much does he mog you by? :feelssus:

I can say that in your case, it's quite welcomed to find a pathetic subhuman to mock or otherwise laugh at, as there's no other discernible reason to attempt to defend you... :feelsjuice:

Negative characteristics are instantly projected onto you due to your unattractive physical appearance; even moreso with a foid. :feelsclown:

Remember that foids will still ALWAYS give those like them a pass, by simply ignoring the behaviour or attempting to reason/excuse it out in some way; as long as they're attractive, of course! :society:

Mother cancelled her appointment(s) to visit my half-cousins when they were imprisoned.

No point of family