Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my parents have agreed to pay for my hardmaxxing surgeries if i get into college

opioidcel

opioidcel

5'9 3.5/10 brain damaged cel
-
JFL even they know how brutally over it is for me unless i get surgeries

they legit said "sure" without arguing when i told them i wanna get surgeries and told me they would gladly finance it for me if i get into college JFL

surgery will ascend me hard cuz i have got good base and got lots of IOIs before puberty fucked me giga hard and made me ugly as shit cause of my shit lower third (weak asf chin) and made me trucel tier

thank fuck tbh

thought id share good news

are you sure they didn’t just say yes to shut you up and make you go to college ?

are you sure they didn’t just say yes to shut you up and make you go to college ?
no jfl i got a good relationship with my parents i know what they mean bro i been with them for 20 years

no jfl i got a good relationship with my parents i know what they mean bro i been with them for 20 years
kk, good for you then. Just honestly surprised there are parents out there that would actually do this for their children. They must be somewhat blackpilled on how important looks are if they are willing to fund your surgeries

kk, good for you then. Just honestly surprised there are parents out there that would actually do this for their children. They must be somewhat blackpilled on how important looks are if they are willing to fund your surgeries
secretly blackpilled cause im sure they saw how i went from being cute as a kid and they used to get compliments for having a cute kid to seeing how i look now it was too much of a difference jfl

secretly blackpilled cause im sure they saw how i went from being cute as a kid and they used to get compliments for having a cute kid to seeing how i look now it was too much of a difference jfl
I also feel like puberty made me look worse.

I'm thinking of getting surgery myself I need genioplasty for my recessed chin
bro same shit JFL i need genio too

whats the rest of your face like?

i think genio will ascend me cuz apart from chin ive got good features

bro same shit JFL i need genio too

whats the rest of your face like?

i think genio will ascend me cuz apart from chin ive got good features
Yeah my chin is definitely the worst part of my face, my eye area is decent but my mouth area looks bad (no upper lip + not being very wide)

Yeah my chin is definitely the worst part of my face, my eye area is decent but my mouth area looks bad (no upper lip + not being very wide)
My jaw is uneven as fuck as well, it's way weaker on one side for some reason

Lucky nigger get to college nigga study 24/7

thanks bro you inspired me to hardmaxx isntead of being a risk averse curry cuck
The era of k-selection conservative asexual risk-aversion life strategy is over. Even curries are hustling now.