Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My parents had a fight, again.

psychotic_cock69

psychotic_cock69

बलात्कारी जग्गू
★★
My parents had a fight again, and guess what could have been the reason, it was my bratty whore sister. She cried out because no one was giving her enough attention, and then it all started. My father blamed my mother of being toxic to my sister :feelsUgh: (nigga is toxic himself, more poisonous than a snake itself). It is not wrong that my mother is toxic too, they both have contributed equally to make me insane.

It has always been like this, since i was a kid. Due to their toxic nature i decided to enter medschool, it was my faggot father's wish to become a doctor. So in order to make things right, fulfilling his wish was one option but as you can see it did not worked out. :feelsbadman:

My parents had arranged marriage, no wonder why their marriage turned out like this, it better to be flushed in the toilet as cum rather than being born in broken homes.
As for my sister, she is an attention whore, i wish her brutal death nothing more.

Curry or rice, which one are you.

family guy asian GIF

my parents don't have any authority over me

Just moneymax and get the fuck out of there

I almost broke my father's nose, i was angry. I even asked him to shutup or i will break your neck. You see, we had few guests in our house, and he was doing all this shit in front of them (retard ass nigga :feelsUgh: )

mine do often as well

They'll end up divorcing

Calling ut parents "toxic"
Normies.is :lul:

Only cucks and toilets use that word

My parents had a fight again, and guess what could have been the reason, it was my bratty whore sister. She cried out because no one was giving her enough attention, and then it all started. My father blamed my mother of being toxic to my sister :feelsUgh: (nigga is toxic himself, more poisonous than a snake itself). It is not wrong that my mother is toxic too, they both have contributed equally to make me insane.

It has always been like this, since i was a kid. Due to their toxic nature i decided to enter medschool, it was my faggot father's wish to become a doctor. So in order to make things right, fulfilling his wish was one option but as you can see it did not worked out. :feelsbadman:

My parents had arranged marriage, no wonder why their marriage turned out like this, it better to be flushed in the toilet as cum rather than being born in broken homes.
As for my sister, she is an attention whore, i wish her brutal death nothing more.
I wish your parents slapped you so you had a bit more self-hatred. You can barely hang with us

I wish your parents slapped you so you had a bit more self-hatred. You can barely hang with us
They did alot, to the point that their slaps don't hurt me or mean to me anymore.
I do hate myself alot though

I’m sorry bro, that sounds really terrible. I hated when my family fought, as a kid it was like everything was coming apart right before my eyes, multiple times a week usually. It’s no way to live the formative years of one’s life.
it better to be flushed in the toilet as cum rather than being born in broken homes.
After all the abuse and constant fighting and screaming I used to think this too… that this situation just never should have existed for me and everyone would be better off. But I’m glad to be alive at the end of the day or at least I prefer it to nothingness. I have a will I can exert this way. I exert it very inefficiently but I still do. And I love that it makes foids and normies seethe that I do exert it. They’d want me to sit quietly and stay inside so they can pretend my ugly-looking self doesn’t exist. No, they can suffer my existence with me.

Average desi/Indian family experience lol

I almost broke my father's nose, i was angry. I even asked him to shutup or i will break your neck. You see, we had few guests in our house, and he was doing all this shit in front of them (retard ass nigga :feelsUgh: )
I wonder why he didn't kicked you out till now I guess if you were not in medschool and in some low tier curry university he would've kicked you out already

Happened to me a lot brocel. At least you're mature and can look at things in a subjective way. I'm sure you know this but it's way worse when you're a kid and you see your two main role models at each other's throats. Best we can do is handle the punches until we can fuck off

Haha good that my sister isnt that annoying , only sometimes randomly .