Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My parents fucked me up permanently

ERaser

ERaser

Captain
★★★★
I attacked my father because they called me all kinds of names and then they called the police and I got put in a psych ward. I don't know why though cause it's not like I'm a violent low IQ thug that attacks for no reason

After this they befriended a fat foid doctor and used her to get me in again and again until I got fed so many meds that now I'm fucked in the head.

They don't take responsibility over this they just say they wanted to "help". My mother says she got more damage than me cause it made her sad kek.

I attacked my father because they called me all kinds of names and then they called the police and I got put in a psych ward. I don't know why though cause it's not like I'm a violent low IQ thug that attacks for no reason

After this they befriended a fat foid doctor and used her to get me in again and again until I got fed so many meds that now I'm fucked in the head.

They don't take responsibility over this they just say they wanted to "help". My mother says she got more damage than me cause it made her sad kek.