Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My parents force me to apply for a job!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
I'm still in school but only for some months. They want me to apply for an job afterwards or that I go to uni. I fucking hate all kinds of work. I hate being around normies and studying and working is the same shit for me. I fucking hate them for forcing me.
Maybe I should just run away and say I am a refugee and go to canada or another country to neetmaxx tbh.

Try work, at the very least you'll discover what you don't want to do.

uni is suifuel, avoid at all costs unless you're Chad

Imagine being a female. You would not need a job in the first place.

Please for your own sake don't go to uni, there is a seriously high chance of committing suicide if you're legit truecel

it is over for you. I can relate. if you were in here in your own country they'd also tell you to join military,find a job then marry. it is fucking suifuel

He is not a truecel. He is 18yo and a few years from now he would start slaying and switching to lookism.

Seems your parents just want the best for you. I want a job so I can make money.

but they are okay with your brother being NEET and bullying you????? JFL ur parents seems like scumbags bro

Just get the job bro. Money means you can buy more cope

My parents are forcing me too. I also dont wanna interact with normies and people in general

I am in the same situation, my parents want me to go to college or to work. College is suifuel (not only because of inceldom, I don't have time to cope, just doing fucking homeworks and projects) and I never would like to become a wage slave. I wanted to be a neet but my parents rejects it. So, I don't know what to do, maybe just rope instead.

Working is better than being a neet, you get money at least...

Tell them all the billionaires are high school/college drop-outs :feelsthink:

I like my past half-day job (working on reception in hotel), like to interact with people and I good at it, but because I'm ugly it's kinda difficult. I can apply on the same position but I like paralyzed and can't do anything about it, I want and do not want to go there again in the same time.

just ldar yet again bro

Same thing here, been a while since I held a normal 9-5 and I already dont know how I am going to make it through the week. And its retail, the worst job setting for a incel. I have no idea how I am going to explain to the employer on the interview that I didn't even hold a proper job for the last 3 years.

I want a job as well tbh need to earn some shekels

if college is free do that if it isn’t start working and buy weed