Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My parents doomed me to be a driver's licensecel

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
Unlike most families, my parents never drove or had a car. This obviously led to me becoming an adult with zero driving experience.
All my peers where copeing by getting driver's licenses and getting cars while I'm still taking public transport with all the subhumans of society.
And the worst part is that my parents expect me to get my driver's license so I can drive them around. Dumb boomers dont realize you need to have drove to pass the test.

Unlike most families, my parents never drove or had a car. This obviously led to me becoming an adult with zero driving experience.
All my peers where copeing by getting driver's licenses and getting cars while I'm still taking public transport with all the subhumans of society.
And the worst part is that my parents expect me to get my driver's license so I can drive them around. Dumb boomers dont realize you need to have drove to pass the test.
brutallly over. thankfully ur probably in usa so u can get it without too much work

We used to have 2 cars , But my dad decided to sell one and keep the other one. He never teache me how to drive and now that he lives in another town , It’s pretty much over. We don’t have any car at home , So i’m a driver licensecel

We are mogged by female driving for the rest of our lives.

My parents never had a car as well, I feel you man