Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My parents don't love me, they never loved me.

BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
If they truly loved me, they would've aborted me to save me from my life of suffering. Then hopefully my soul could've been transferred to a Chad fetus.

Some upcoming event is stressing you out (I know it)

How is your parents? Are u rich?

If they truly loved me, they would've aborted me to save me from my life of suffering. Then hopefully my soul could've been transferred to a Chad fetus.
The problem is, it's entirely possible it could've gone the exact opposite way; a Chad fetus aborted, resulting in you being transferred to your current truecel vessel... :ha..feels:

Though it's brutal for truecels with family that dislikes them; most likely a result of disappointment in what their collective genetics have created, and also ascribing negative characteristics to an unattractive physical appearance; i.e. the horn effect. :feelsclown:

TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!

TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!

I think parents look at their children as an investment and if your parents didn’t see a future value in you they will hate you.