Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My parents caught on to something

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
Two days ago, I returned home from school and they were really polite and kind with me. I didn't know what to think of it because that usually doesn't happen. Fast forward two days and they still act like this. This is weird. They know something. I'm very careful to clean up every trace of me browsing places like this. Maybe they found out I want to nail myself but don't want to tell me. Jokes on them tho I don't care I'll nail myself either way I don't give a fuck about their change of heart.

"Nail myself" I'm sorry if this is low iq but what? Nail yourself? Wdym?
Like rope or what?

"Nail myself" I'm sorry if this is low iq but what? Nail yourself? Wdym?
Like rope or what?
Nailing something is a term I use for killing anything.

Nailing something is a term I use for killing anything.
Ohh. Well if you think they know something. Try to think about ways they might have found out. Like traces you didn't cover.

Dont nail yourself you are not fucking jesus christ :feelskek:

Weed??
Or satanist shit

Bro no offence but you sound like a gayboy

They are likely worried about your mental health

just tell them to fuck off and mind their own bussines

Satanist problems...

my parents hardly know anything about me, they don't know sites like this exist lol

Do they think you own them anything and they want to work and slave your life away?
They do think I owe them things, and I agree to some extent. If I make it and moneymaxx, I will pay them back. I don't want what they expect from me tho. I don't care either.

They do think I owe them things, and I agree to some extent. If I make it and moneymaxx, I will pay them back. I don't want what they expect from me tho. I don't care either.
Dude, they would have kicked you out if society didnt frown upon that. Parents are usually scared people that have fear of what society will think of them. They wanted you to be good looking and it didnt work. They made you in the hopes of that happening, and it didnt. So they dont care about you as much as you think.

Dude, they would have kicked you out if society didnt frown upon that. Parents are usually scared people that have fear of what society will think of them. They wanted you to be good looking and it didnt work. They made you in the hopes of that happening, and it didnt. So they dont care about you as much as you think.
I know. I lost the genetic lottery even tho my mother was a Stacy and my father was a Chad. I legit don't know what happened. I think they would actually kick me out when I turn 18.
:feelsmega: no it is me you father :giga:
now... just give me your foreskin for god :whatfeels:... please....
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I know. I lost the genetic lottery even tho my mother was a Stacy and my father was a Chad. I legit don't know what happened. I think they would actually kick me out when I turn 18.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Maybe. Its actually so over.