Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My parents came to visit me

Descartes

Descartes

18th century gentleman
★★★
After a couple of years of not seeing them in person, I completely forgot how much I hate them, now my father is being a son of a bitch as usual and I just want to disappear so I don't have to deal with them. When I come back to Europe I need to have my own place because there is no way in hell I can live with them again. My parents make me want to punch them so badly, they are always attacking me for no reason and twisting everything I say. I can say ''a'' and they reply with ''c'', and c might apply to ''b'' but that is not what I fucking said :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: My father is also the biggest hypocrite I know, for example, he is always criticising my mother about the comments she makes, but when those comments are directed to me he is always on her side and says I'm wrong. I hate those two more than everyone else. He also has the worst personality you will ever encounter, he starts yelling because he dropped something on the floor jfl any little thing makes him go crazy and he wants everyone to be his slave. He is the most spoiled person I know, he literally thinks like a teenager, he has to have everything he wants and if someone can't do him a favour he goes nuts.
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Shitty parents appear to be a common incel trait.

That sounds annoying, man. Best that you just live on your own if you can because it seems you’re just getting kicked when you’re already down.