Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My parents called me a dissapointment and are likely planning to kick me out of house

god'slonelyman

god'slonelyman

The best avi
★★★★★
I was hanging around in the park for a while and then decided to go back home and I could listen to them talking about me. An I heard them talking like he's a mentally ill and needs to do something like his friends and how am I such a dissapointment to them...how others kids were achieving and getting good colleges..
I knew they didn't like me but I didn't expect this from them..:feelsrope:

If they kick you, cut all contact with them and don’t even let them know you’re alive. Let them think and worry you’re dead.

Just be careful, they are probably planning to take you to a psychiatric facility and trust me, you don't want to be there

Just be careful, they are probably planning to take you to a psychiatric facility and trust me, you don't want to be there
Brutal man, I also heard about getting me on some medicine and shit so it's possible..:feelsbadman:

Brutal man, I also heard about getting me on some medicine and shit so it's possible..:feelsbadman:
Don't take any shit they give you,psychiatric drugs are designed to turn you into a docile and harmless zombie

Don't take any shit they give you,psychiatric drugs are designed to turn you into a docile and harmless zombie
I am already a one, still I won't take anything

Time to take the hobopill. :feelshmm:

All parents should be educated on the blackpill before being allowed to have children

Time to take the hobopill. :feelshmm:
Hard pill to swallow it's more bitter than the blackpill but if you've even done a few months or a couple of year's you're a seasoned vet

>"his friends"
Fakecel detected :feelsUgh:

GrAY detected

Very young, instill power in the household they made you they must help you become better in whatever you decide to do as in career dont let them insult you
It's rather easy to be said broski.
My father hates me like I m his main villain and those who believed in me has given up and treat me like nothing.. :feelscry:

Im trying to give you advice because u are a still a kid if u wana be a sissy now then thats your choice
I've tried being nice to them like sitting among them , doing some household chores and talked about random things and tried to make things better.
But now it seems like they just don't wish I was there and wish I go away.
Although I get your point

Im telling u be the opposite of nice, use their resources to get a degree in any major u eant find a job maybe buy a car set yourself up for at least a decent career thats how most boomer psrents are they are stupid and u need to be a man infront of them or they ll depress you with their bullshit views
I'll try brocel.. :feelscry:

Unable to integrate, I found myself dissociated from general society and spent my hours on an Internet Q/A website for hyper-partisan White males of middle-age.

Screenshot from 2022 01 16 16 52 38

The above user is "electricpole". He was someone I encountered many times over the six years I spent on Yahoo Answers. He once responded to one of my anger-fueled questions involving S.R.B by providing a photo of himself and his Black girlfriend with the simple description of "My girlfriend is very educated and I respect her deeply. This isn't Stormfront".

I was in this state during my first mental breakdown. I spent months circling between the basement and the upstairs living room of the apartment I shared with my mother.
Intellau_Celistic said:

Aspie John was a 5'2 ethnic male from Brew City. He had previously lived with mother, though the two experienced a sudden cessation of government benefits upon Aspie John reaching adulthood. His mother, disgusted by her autistic and chronically anxious son, informed him that he was to leave upon reaching adulthood, so Aspie John left his home when the time for moving came. He boarded a bus and traveled for several hours to another country, during which an elderly Sicilian woman criticized him for sitting near her(This woman later pointed to him and started denigrating him with a friend as he exited the bus).

Aspie John first slept in Target bathrooms. Then, after encountering security, Aspie John slept on benches outside. He had little money and bought bananas with coins he had available, resulting in a bundle of bananas he had, which he disposed of after another male spat on him while he was sitting on a bench. He awoke one morning, and a passing couple looked at Aspie John and responded with "Don't do that" as he attempted to greet them. He spent his mornings walking to the nearby Target restroom so he could clean his body. Aspie John would ignore the other homeless males doing similar acts as well as the masked Target employees cleaning.

Aspie John visited a local church for their shelter connection system(During this time, another male started hitting his head while he was napping on a bench covered with his coat) and started staying at a local Christian shelter, though he soon left due to rodents and shared sleeping spaces. As he was sitting outside on one occasion, a car of staff members drove by and noticed his presence. They remarked "I was wondering why I didn't see him at the shelter" while laughing. He was also kicked out of the shelter after being promised space. A female passerby noted "He must be living on the streets" at this time. A day later, Aspie John is waiting on a local train platform when a tall White male approaches him and, angry at Aspie John's inability to greet him, tells him, "Sup Nigguh. You make all the fat girls faint. Keep your shirt on".

If they kick you, cut all contact with them and don’t even let them know you’re alive. Let them think and worry you’re dead.

The above user is "electricpole". He was someone I encountered many times over the six years I spent on Yahoo Answers. He once responded to one of my anger-fueled questions involving S.R.B by providing a photo of himself and his Black girlfriend with the simple description of "My girlfriend is very educated and I respect her deeply. This isn't Stormfront".

View attachment 801216
:fuk:

Im telling u be the opposite of nice, use their resources to get a degree in any major u eant find a job maybe buy a car set yourself up for at least a decent career thats how most boomer psrents are they are stupid and u need to be a man infront of them or they ll depress you with their bullshit views

Best advice tbh.

If going to school will shut them up and you can do it without debt, do it. Just make sure to do something useful. You can still LDAR when out of the classroom.

Best advice tbh.

If going to school will shut them up and you can do it without debt, do it. Just make sure to do something useful. You can still LDAR when out of the classroom.
I'll just do it to shut them up otherwise I really don't like seeing people and especially

I'll just do it to shut them up otherwise I really don't like seeing people and especially

Whatever you do, pick something with high remote work opportunities.

In the 2020s, it is honestly pointless to even go to school if you aren't aiming for remote possibilities.

Whatever you do, pick something with high remote work opportunities.

In the 2020s, it is honestly pointless to even go to school if you aren't aiming for remote possibilities.
How about astronomy?
Sitting in an isolated observatory and looking at stars in the night.

How about astronomy?
Sitting in an isolated observatory and looking at stars in the night.

Maybe. Know nothing about it. If technical college offers it then it might be worthwhile.

Chances are it is going to involve numbers, computers, and minimal social interaction.

Maybe. Know nothing about it. If technical college offers it then it might be worthwhile.

Chances are it is going to involve numbers, computers, and minimal social interaction.
That's great then

steall all their money and geomaxx in asia

View attachment 801216
Surprising that even the grand priest and zeno can’t sense androids jfl. Human technology that surpasses even the greatest gods.

Just visit a sea country bro...every white man who has a foid is either tall or have blue eyes good looks. Internet and social media is spreading everywhere...