Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My Parents Are So Ashamed of Me.

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

"You'll do this again, time is a flat circle..."
-
I was eating dinner at a restaurant for my mom's birthday a few days ago and it was so obvious she did not want me there. She was uncomfortable sitting across from me and she would look around as if to see anyone was looking. Then my younger chadlite brother and his girlfriend showed up and my mom greeted him with a hug and her demeanor changed. She was friendly towards them and ignored me the whole time. I'm a total embarrassment to her. She hates being seen with me.

My dad is the same way. He hates being in public with me.

Why was I born?
:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Sorry about that bro.. :feelscry:

My dad is ashamed of me too. I can tell by the way he acts around me.

are you white ? I'm asking this because whites always high inhib af in public

Females need you to play along the the lie that life is fair. Your Chad brother is the pride of her roast genes while you are a failure. Think about it if we were chimps you are the omega of the tribe while your brother is the alpha in training. Trying to appease them is a lost cause. Deny their standards you can never live up to.

Females need you to play along the the lie that life is fair. Your Chad brother is the pride of her roast genes while you are a failure. Think about it if we were chimps you are the omega of the tribe while your brother is the alpha in training. Trying to appease them is a lost cause. Deny their standards you can never live up to.

That's what it feels like, he's the golden child who will carry on the family legacy and I'm the fuck up that just brings everybody down.
Sorry about that bro.. :feelscry:

My dad is ashamed of me too. I can tell by the way he acts around me.

My dad is ashamed of me as well. He hardly ever talks to me.

Last edited:
It's probably your moms fault you're incel in the first place

It's probably your moms fault you're incel in the first place

It absolutely is her fault. And she fucking knows it.

I made a whole other thread about that though.

Next time I wouldn't even attend. Just give her a card.