Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My parents are giga retarded for leaving mount Lebanon for jounieh a coastal shithole.

IDK man. I think the beach is better than the mountains. But with the mountains you also avoid desert...

So I think it's pretty 50/50 IMO

IDK man. I think the beach is better than the mountains. But with the mountains you also avoid desert...

There's no desert in Lebanon

Also beaches are for Normies.

There's no desert in Lebanon

I love them and I can assure you I'm no normie.
How do you swim if there are other people? I go to an isolated beach. And also forgot to mention I never learnt to swim. BRUTAL.

That place look amazing. I would like to live there.

How do you swim if there are other people? I go to an isolated beach. And also forgot to mention I never learnt to swim. BRUTAL.

You're saying THIS sucks? Idk man I don't believe you. Also, learn to swim. I'll teach you right now: kick your legs back and forth constantly. OK, you now know how to swim.

I mean, I guess another factor would be if it's a rocky beach or a sandy beach. Rocky beaches are just painful, so I'd get your point there.

You're probably just afraid of being mogged by beach chads.

View attachment 1209893
You're saying THIS sucks? Idk man I don't believe you. Also, learn to swim. I'll teach you right now: kick your legs back and forth constantly. OK, you now know how to swim.

I mean, I guess another factor would be if it's a rocky beach or a sandy beach. Rocky beaches are just painful, so I'd get your point there.
Beaches become boring once, you live in a coastal City. I would rather live somewhere which is cooler. And I'm the only one in my family who never learnt to swim.

That's understandable. Just don't go to the beach during the afternoon. Go at morning or evening.
I know that kek. I'm not a Britbong.

A mountain is a better place to live than a city

agreed, big cities fucking suck, i can tell because i live in one
Especially, when you're an ugly socially anxious retard with low IQ like me.