Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My parents are either dumb or master copers

• Thread starter Deleted member 24016
  • Start date
Deleted member 24016

Deleted member 24016

Self-banned
-
Like can they not just admit that I’m a genetic dead end and try to help me? They act like I’m a normal, attractive young man with a bright future despite the fact that I’m a broken Kissless virgin with an asymmetrical face. If I had a son with facial deformities, I would do what I could to help him cope and pay for his surgeries. I’m trying to get surgery anyway.

plasticsurgerymaxxing only works when you're a normie, don't expect to go from an incel to a high tier normie (which is the bare minimum nowadays) with surgery only unfortunately.

My mom refuses to admit or even comprehend that I'm an ugly, balding, below average height dude who's worth nothing to women. She legit thinks I'm picky and that's why I never go out with women.

plasticsurgerymaxxing only works when you're a normie, don't expect to go from an incel to a high tier normie (which is the bare minimum nowadays) with surgery only unfortunately.
it works for incels jfl, you need to be 4/10 for a white guy to not be incel and 6/10 for ethnic - surgerymaxxing does work for incels

Download 1

I have the profile of the guy in the before pic just my chin is slightly less recessed
that pic is a little bit frauded im also reccessed, but u need to have about 2mm of foward projection to ascend, which is acheivable with a bimax and depedning on your hyoid angle a ccw rotation, also a lefort 1. You can ask reptiles on looksmax ngl

it works for incels jfl, you need to be 4/10 for a white guy to not be incel and 6/10 for ethnic - surgerymaxxing does work for incels

View attachment 251881

jfl at thinking this guy is an incel, he's a low tier normie + he had a really good base to start with (white+good hair+non deformed facial proportions).

if you're a lookism aspie then it's easy to spot that his base was good that's why he ascended.

Like can they not just admit that I’m a genetic dead end and try to help me? They act like I’m a normal, attractive young man with a bright future despite the fact that I’m a broken Kissless virgin with an asymmetrical face. If I had a son with facial deformities, I would do what I could to help him cope and pay for his surgeries. I’m trying to get surgery anyway.

Unfortunately they're dumb. As implying if they're master copers they would eventually tell you that it's over.