Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My parents are actually trash

• Thread starter Deleted member 26506
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26506

Self-banned
-
even if I wanted to bring a foid to my home, I couldn't

my parents are the worst in the world, and I don't mean it the way other teenagers mean

this is what I got for my birthday:
Automatic Razor (which is really trash, I still use my father's one)
Automatic toothbrush

and my father asked me if I am happy with it......

and all of my birthday party was with kids I didn't know or cared about, I didn't even want a birthday party, it was mainly for my parents rather then me
since 90% of the people that were in my birthday were their friends and they went to places they wanted to

Later I got into a crazy-mode (which btw I had full control of, everything was planned) and started to break shit and only then I got a normal birthday present

a year ago I moved into my room, which used to be my sister's room, and it's pink and I still have spider-man sheet and I sleep on the same bed since age 3
I always tried to force my parents into buying a normal bed with a sheet, but they are too lazy, same with colorizing my room, and I am reminding you, I sleep with a spiderman sheet in a pink room since and I am 17 now, even if I bring a foid to my home she would just laugh her ass out

and this is what my friends buy:
they improved their room, bought a TV, go to vacations every 2 months, re-visioned all of our living room, bought a sofa for $4000,

every-time I brought friends to my home, my parents would literally ask me to do tasks, so even If I will bring a foid to my home my parents will be like "clean the kitchen" "go out with the dog"
nothing will be different if I bring a foid, even my online friends didn't want to play with anymore because I would always have to do tasks in middle of games

and they always try to make me look autistic, if I bring someone then they say "offer him water", nobody does that, and it's fucking cringe idc how polite it is, it's seen as cucked and specially weird if they say it in-front of your friends
and if they bring people, they say "anon say hello" like I am a fucking autist who can't communicate and doesn't know how, idc about the people, if they say hello then I say hello back, simply as that

now with crazy-mode I am able to get more things, finally after 17 years I have a conditioner I had to go through so much just to get it, remind them 24/7, break shit, acting like a mentally unstable person and etc....

my mom always forced me to eat bullshit and it seems like she wants me and my brother to be fat because she's fat herself and doesn't want to be different (this is at least how me and my brother feel like)

I have a lot of other shit like to tell about them like getting beaten up multiple times to a point of giga-anxiety
but I already did a thread about this:

my only cope is that I am stronger mentally then all of the other teens, I know how to handle hard shit, I am not spoiled asf and can live with minimum shit, I make money myself online, I know how to cook, I know how to clean and handle a home, I have self-autarky.

Last edited:
Well this will hardly comfort you, but if you are good looking she will find it funny and cute. So don't worry either way lel. Ye

those household item, basic cloth, hygiene gifts lel...

What is wrong about the bed if you still fit inside it?

This taskshit seems brutal, you gotta tell them you are currently doing something different.

Oh yeah they always suddenly start to micromanage you, when you have guests like you are 5 year old again...

my mom always forced me to eat bullshit and it seems like she wants me and my brother to be fat because she's fat herself and doesn't want to be different (this is at least how me and my brother feel like)
yup my dad

If you wanna hear one tip. Live frugal, fuck lifestyle purchases and brandfagging, don't collect material baggage (most stuff that has no immediate use value, is not worth keeping) and invest your money early into fourth industrial revolution fields.
I make money myself online
Nice, what are you doing?

Last edited:
your parents seem so out of touch with well...everything.at times it even sounds like a larp or a parody.

Well this will hardly comfort you, but if you are good looking she will find it funny and cute. So don't worry either way lel. Ye

those household item, basic cloth, hygiene gifts lel...

What is wrong about the bed if you still fit inside it?

This taskshit seems brutal, you gotta tell them you are currently doing something different.

Oh yeah they always suddenly start to micromanage you, when you have guests like you are 5 year old again...

yup my dad

If you wanna hear one tip. Live frugal, fuck lifestyle purchases and brandfagging, don't collect material baggage (most stuff that has no immediate use value, is not worth keeping) and invest your money early into fourth industrial revolution fields.
Nice, what are you doing?
it's kinda small and very uncomfortable, my PC used to be connected to the TV as well when I was 8 to 12 and my back kills my nowadys
and the whole spiderman is shitter, and even as a high tier normie it can hurt you

and I don't invest anymore, it's pointless I just do what I do and I keep what I do private

and brandbragging only works if you are a chadlite, I prefer to just buy a new video game, something for my PC or basically everything which I won't stop using after 1 week

your parents seem so out of touch with well...everything.at times it even sounds like a larp or a parody.
my life is a parody tbh I really wish that it was

Last edited:
another kid...

That's just their way of saying ur not hygenic, sweaty

and I don't invest anymore, it's pointless I just do what I do and I keep what I do private

and brandbragging only works if you are a chadlite, I prefer to just buy a new video game, something for my PC or basically everything which I won't stop using after 1 week
Talking about longer term stuff, not day trading. If you keep your eyes open, you sometimes find good opportunities.

Based and blackpilled. Wish I had your energy.

I agree and I always laugh at those teens IRL, I never vent IRL and I keep myself quite
and until a year ago I didn't think that this was my case
Forgive my autism but I can't tell if your original post is satire or not. But if it's for real then you sound kinda like a fag and you need to man up. Getting inexpensive birthday gifts and having to do chores aren't "tough shit". but if you don't like it anyway, move your ass out and get your own place.

That's just their way of saying ur not hygenic, sweaty
I forgot to mention that I asked my dad to buy a razor and toothbrush before, but not I didn't think that he will buy it as a birthday present

Talking about longer term stuff, not day trading. If you keep your eyes open, you sometimes find good opportunities.

Based and blackpilled. Wish I had your energy.
I have plans to invest in real estates and exploit rescissions (maybe even forums like looksmax.org once I grow older)
too bad I am 17 now and can't capitalize on the rescission that is coming soon because of the coronaivrus
Forgive my autism but I can't tell if your original post is satire or not. But if it's for real then you sound kinda like a fag and you need to man up. Getting inexpensive birthday gifts and having to do chores aren't "tough shit". but if you don't like it anyway, move your ass out and get your own place.
it's not satire and how am I fag? you have no idea what it's living like with parents like this, it's not simply doing tasks, and not even about doing tasks which a teenager isn't supposed to do, but the gas-lighting, me getting beat up until age 14-15, and interference in general life, and I already do everything I can, it takes so much energy

Last edited:
It is sad how parents never know what they are doing wrong.

I just tell my parents to fuck off and remind them of the mess they created, well since last year.

having subhuman trash as parents is incel trait. Nothing you can do but escape