Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My own uncle doesn't want to see me.

• Thread starter fortniteroleplayer
  • Start date
fortniteroleplayer

fortniteroleplayer

Banned
-
The thing is he works all week so I get that. I don't think he's lying but idk. I think he just doesn't get along with me. I'm the failure autistic grandson with no friends. He visits me to talk about God, my mom tells him thank you on text messages. We went out for dinner. more than a month ago. He was suppose to come over every weekend on Sunday or Saturday since but kept making excuses over text. Now he say's he's sick which he may be tbh. But my own uncle doesn't like me lol. Nvm cousins who don't wanna hang out or go clubbing. The only people I get along with who are mortals are randoms at the club or black dudes.

crank some 90's on him (IN FORTNITE)

how old are you ?

Maybe your uncle is sick and its all on your head
Idkkkk man I felt a vibe brotha. I also asked him if he wants to go to the club with me, and he didn't wanna. But honestly you are prob right. My fault. I don't think he's lying.

The thing is he works all week so I get that. I don't think he's lying but idk. I think he just doesn't get along with me. I'm the failure autistic grandson with no friends. He visits me to talk about God, my mom tells him thank you on text messages. We went out for dinner. more than a month ago. He was suppose to come over every weekend on Sunday or Saturday since but kept making excuses over text. Now he say's he's sick which he may be tbh. But my own uncle doesn't like me lol. Nvm cousins who don't wanna hang out or go clubbing. The only people I get along with who are mortals are randoms at the club or black dudes.

I had something similar happen to me with a few cousins. In general my family doesn't want to associate with me.

at least u go out and talk to people

Usually, once you get past the age where cute kids are involved, even family doesn't want to deal with you unless they can use you for money. Don't take it personally.

I had something similar happen to me with a few cousins. In general my family doesn't want to associate with me.
It really hit, when we were all like 15, some were 16, anyhow, we are at this Greek Church dance hall dance, and the girl cousin who's basically a witch, asks me to take a photo, of all the cousins, she's a second cousin btw, and my first cousins were all there, she was hugging them, they were all together, while I was the Loser cousin who got hit by a car when I was 8 and nobody liked me. The ugly duckling, who wasn't even asked to be in the photo of the family cousins photo.

My uncle is probably aware of my situation, though I don't think it's for good reasons.

Yes. When I was a young child, I'd get into arguments with my half-cousins due to their "favoritism". I once criticized my half-cousin after we visited my half-uncle's apartment in downtown Milwaukee. Her mother said this:

"Hey, Intellau!, Well, you know what? You can leave!"

I was licking a battery as she said it.

JFL...Mother asked me to pander to my intellectually-disabled younger half-cousin...His dyslexic Mother is too incompetent to teach him basic knowledge.

They were openly denigrating myself and Mother whenever I'd visit. It was never voluntary.

"Intellau's mother is a leech"

"Intellau's mother is a cow"

"Intellau's mother sits around all day doing nothing" (Except for the cooking, cleaning, spending time with her mother, buying things for her mother...)

"I'll go inside" (Intellau decided to go fetch his mother since he realized how selfish and impatient his half-relatives were)

"Intellau's mother is always sick. Maybe she should stop visiting restaurants"

Yes...very unfortunate.

Myself(30X Whole Genome Sequencing):

FHCT

Mother(Genotyping):

FHA

FHA1

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/CIRCGEN.118.002192
Population Frequency:

Mother cancelled her appointment(s) to visit my half-cousins when they were imprisoned.

Indeed. My half-cousin started dating her imprisoned cousin a couple years ago.

ThinTinyDickCel...we chatted about your sister, I think...it was when my half-cousins started denigrating me.

No.

However, I have a half-cousin from my maternal side. She is the second and last grandchild of my grandfather.

(I'm his only grandson and the eldest of the grandchildren)

I am Blasian. My half-cousins are Mulattoes.

Niggers are unfathomably based noble men that make whitoid snow niggers seethe cope and dilate by just existing

Your mother has a good heart

I hope both the woman and her affair partner get exterminated