Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My Own Tinder Experiment

• Thread starter Testiclechincel
  • Start date
Testiclechincel

Testiclechincel

5”11, 76kg, autistic virgin
★★★★★
Hello boyos,
Follow up on this thread:

https://incels.is/Thread-Just-installed-tinder-for-the-first-time

(used only selfis, no morphs, no tinderplus, didnt reach my swipe limit everyday)

I got 9 matches since then. 4 of them i unmatched (a late 30's single mom, 200 kg landwhale and 2 transgenders)
2 of them unmatched me. currently with 3 which i am too autistic to talk too.

The lesson boyos  - you still have a chance on tinder, even if you are a 4.5 psl (rating done by face and lms) if you dont live in the anglosphere.

now i am going to delete tinder and go cultiviate my upcoming wizardpowers. No escaping inceldom anytime soon.

p.s - This is not a humblebreg thread because 9 matches in 2 weeks is abuslutly garbgetier.

Can you please pm a pic of yourself, I won't share I promise

Lol that's only for white guys if you're non-white don't even use tinder

NeverSubmit said:
Lol that's only for white guys if you're non-white don't even use tinder

I dont live in the west so being a white guy is not realy a perk where i live. i am half white, half arabic anyhow.

can you pm me your pic and location you tried tinder?

i won't share, i don't care about forum drama and don't tlak to anyone outside of here, etc.

Well too bad that i'm sub 4.

To those who asked for a photo. sorry. I know Irl guys that browse this forum and i dont want get dooxed.

Can you pm me a screencap of your profile? You can crop out your face.