Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My own thought out method of suicide if it ever comes down to it

• Thread starter Truefaitholdorder
  • Start date
Truefaitholdorder

Truefaitholdorder

Incel Mujahideen
-
Cut your veins in a bathtub filled with warm water.Make sure to tie something tightly around your bicep to increase the the bloodflow.This is what nurses do before they take your blood.

I remember one time time a nurse was taking my blood and the syringe kind of fell out and my blood was squirting out in heaps because of how tightly he tied a rubber band around my bicep.That's how I got the idea.Also the warm water will increase the rate of blood flowing out as well.Do make sure that the bathroom gate is locked and your parents are out for many hours to decrease the chance of someone finding you before you die.

If things go according to plan,You will pass out from the lack of blood and additionally drown in the water with no struggle or discomfort.The only pain you might feel is if you couldn't make a clean cut on your veins and tbh you probably won't make a clean cut due to inexperience but the pain shouldn't be that excruciating even if it gets messy.You'll get a headache and want to throw up though, so make sure you take some pain relievers and drink some alchohol during the process to minimize pain.

So what do you guys think? What improvements would you make to this?

I wouldn't consider hanging a good method for suicide,watching many gore videos showed me how wrong it can go and if you don't go unconscious within the first 15 seconds there is a large possibility you will choke to death and regret it beforehand Like this retard.

I'd rather die with some dignity like Nero
708d74cd7fcb03b7be900cc479a9dde0

Last edited:
Disgusting way to go.

a) You'll have too much time thinking about what you just did. Most likely you'll regret it and panic.
b) It will traumatize the people who find you. A dead body in a bathtub full of blood, most likely blood stains all over the bathroom ... they'll NEVER forget that picture.

Disgusting way to go.

a) You'll have too much time thinking about what you just did. Most likely you'll regret it and panic.
yeah that's probably the only issue for me too since i couldn't care about what happens after my death,it will take atleast 30-45 minutes to die like this and the chances of pussying out and abandoning the attempt is very high.

I've thought about other methods like jumping in front of a train or off a building but that requires an extreme amount of bravery which i will never be able to muster up.The only real fast method would be with a shotgun to the head tbh but many people outside of The US have no chance of getting a gun.

and mods please don't report me to the authorities ,this is all hypothetical (for now)

It's disgusting way to kill yourself. Being disgusting is for foids only. Drown yourself like a real man (in doom eternal of course).

yeah that's probably the only issue for me too since i couldn't care about what happens after my death,it will take atleast 30-45 minutes to die like this and the chances of pussying out and abandoning the attempt is very high.

I've thought about other methods like jumping in front of a train or off a building but that requires an extreme amount of bravery which i will never be able to muster up.The only real fast method would be with a shotgun to the head tbh but many people outside of The US have no chance of getting a gun.
I think you should care what happens after and think of the people who have to deal with your remains.
That's also why I would never jump in front of a train, the train driver did nothing to deserve that.

I figured the best method is gun to the head, but as you said many people don't have access to guns so you have to do something else.

Jumping from a building is probably pretty good, I don't really see how it's harder for you to jump than to cut your veins. For me it's both similarly hard.

Another method that is pretty chill is probably sitting in the running car and redirecting the exhaust fumes into the cabin. You won't have any pain, you can listen to music and drink some booze until you're passing out. The people who find you won't have to clean up a mess. It's pretty much the second best option after gun to head in my oppinion.

jumping in active volcano sounds like most reasonable solution

1. No point of return
2. Hard to fail
3. Won't get noticed
4. No one gets traumatised when finding you.
5. Doesn't require any gadgets or skill
6. Die quickly
7. If you don't have enough money, are anxious about doing it, or too lazy to travel=you don't want to die

Last edited:

1. No point of return
2. Hard to fail
3. Won't get noticed
6. Die quickly
7. If you don't have enough money, are anxious about doing it, or too lazy to travel=you don't want to die
I doubt one can easily get close to an active volcano. There are probably things in place to prevent exactly this.

But to be honest: Nobody should kill himself, life is short, there's no need to shorten it even further in my oppinion. Plenty of copes available.

Wtf would they do this?
If they wanted to, they could. But no, they wouldn't report you unless it was highly illegal. They'd prob just delete this post.

If they wanted to, they could. But no, they wouldn't report you unless it was highly illegal. They'd prob just delete this post.
Why would they want to? Or delete this post?

Sky diving without a parachute

Why would they want to? Or delete this post?
Well, I'm sure they wouldn't want to report unless you post CP like some infiltrators have in the past. They'd prob delete because they wouldn't want extra media attention. This is usually with very specific suicide posts or anything illegal.

Well, I'm sure they wouldn't want to report unless you post CP like some infiltrators have in the past. They'd prob delete because they wouldn't want extra media attention. This is usually with very specific suicide posts or anything illegal.
I understand reporting CP and deleting threads with illegal material, but deleting suicide posts makes little sense to me. I can understand them not wanting to encourage suicide as a platform, but actively discouraging it by evading the subject entirely is a whole nother story. If only the rest of the world (the bluepilled soyguzzlers) saw it the same way I guess.

I understand reporting CP and deleting threads with illegal material, but deleting suicide posts makes little sense to me. I can understand them not wanting to encourage suicide as a platform, but actively discouraging it by evading the subject entirely is a whole nother story. If only the rest of the world (the bluepilled soyguzzlers) saw it the same way I guess.
I remember hearing about a suicide assist forum back before the original head admin @SeargantIncel got doxxed by the nytimes a year ago and was forced to step down.I don't know the name of the forum but I know he modded it and it was apart of the same family of forums such as looksmaxx.org and incels.is.Suicide discussion is allowed on .is but only the generic "goodbye" suicide notes posted by alot of the users here but discussing the serious methods of how to go about committing suicide isn't allowed.Maybe the site is still up, i haven't really seached hard for it.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/rcgs83/nytimes_doxxes_is_owners/

Last edited:

1. No point of return
2. Hard to fail
3. Won't get noticed
6. Die quickly
View attachment 693384
Big brain, but there are no volcanos in Iraq :lul:

I remember hearing about a suicide assist forum back before the original head admin @SeargantIncel got doxxed by the nytimes a year ago and was forced to step down.I don't know the name of the forum but I know he modded it and it was apart of the same family of forums such as looksmaxx.org and incels.is.Suicide discussion is allowed on .is but only the generic "goodbye" suicide notes posted by alot of the users here but discussing the serious methods of how to go about committing suicide isn't allowed.Maybe the site is still up, i haven't really seached hard for it.
That's sorta what I was referring to when I said "If only the rest of the world (the bluepilled soyguzzlers) saw it the same way I guess." -- soyciety has forced their hand.

Call 988 bro. Ideating is the slippery slope

Cut your veins in a bathtub filled with warm water.Make sure to tie something tightly around your bicep to increase the the bloodflow.This is what nurses do before they take your blood.

I remember one time time a nurse was taking my blood and the syringe kind of fell out and my blood was squirting out in heaps because of how tightly he tied a rubber band around my bicep.That's how I got the idea.Also the warm water will increase the rate of blood flowing out as well.Do make sure that the bathroom gate is locked and your parents are out for many hours to decrease the chance of someone finding you before you die.

If things go according to plan,You will pass out from the lack of blood and additionally drown in the water with no struggle or discomfort.The only pain you might feel is if you couldn't make a clean cut on your veins and tbh you probably won't make a clean cut due to inexperience but the pain shouldn't be that excruciating even if it gets messy.You'll get a headache and want to throw up though, so make sure you take some pain relievers and drink some alchohol during the process to minimize pain.

So what do you guys think? What improvements would you make to this?

I wouldn't consider hanging a good method for suicide,watching many gore videos showed me how wrong it can go and if you don't go unconscious within the first 15 seconds there is a large possibility you will choke to death and regret it beforehand Like this retard.

I'd rather die with some dignity like Nero
View attachment 693378
Just gunmaxx theory but ideally dont cuz roping alone is terachcked, and the probable possibility of being reincarnated as an even shittier being, mang

I wanna die in a cool way. Like jumping out of a plane with no parachute, burning myself alive, or blowing my head to smithereens with a shotgun. Preferably in public.

hypothetically in a game like GTA, wouldn’t a heroin OD be a good way? If you fail your character can get a good high.

Honestly i read how to make rat poision on the net so ill go that way

hypothetically in a game like GTA, wouldn’t a heroin OD be a good way? If you fail your character can get a good high.
You'll choke to death like a retard