Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My own personal day of judgement has finally arrived.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
Today at work it was officially declared that everybody who has the vaccine doesn't have to wear masks anymore but those who are not vaccinated will have to continue wearing the masks. Now, I am going to attempt to play the deceptive angle here and lie through my teeth to avoid this ridiculous totalitarian nonsense, however, depending on how they try enforcing this that might not be enough to save me. I'm clever, but cleverness only gets you so far under these circumstances. I will undoubtedly refuse the vaccine to which they'll force me to continue wearing the mask, but you see I won't survive such a predicament on the job and I will tell you why. This is textbook standard ritualistic conformity tactics utilized to weed out the nonconformists and nonbelievers, that's what the continuation of mask wearing thing here without the vaccine is all about, to easily weed out the nonbelievers. They'll more than likely tell me to continue wearing the mask begging and prodding me to get the vaccine for like a month working where upon refusal terminate me eventually. That's usually how these sort of things work.

Got to say I'm very surprised with all of this, at least half the workers with me are in the same boat also refusing the vaccine and the workplace environment is experiencing a labor shortage whereby initiating this they are stupid as they'll lose even more workers with such tactics.

So what now? I will try to retain my job for as long as I can but I absolutely refuse to get their vaccine. If they fire me I will collect unemployment and go neet for a couple of months while looking for another job basically.

Last edited:
Are you part of a union or in contact with a lawyer so you can fight this bullshit?

Are you part of a union or in contact with a lawyer so you can fight this bullshit?
No, not unionized, semi private company instead, and from what I heard researching the subject they have basically altered a few things regarding HIPPA to make it perfectly legal for them to fire you upon vaccine refusal. The government can't enforce the vaccine, but essentially private companies, and some federal agencies doing anything with public health can.

Last edited:
Jesus, where's my body my choice when you need it?
Not with this Covid19 totalitarian bullshit, I've noticed something this evening and I have a theory as I usually do on a lot of things. You'll notice in the United States there is this national labor shortage regarding unemployment payments and low wages, I believe that's literally half the story there, the other half of the story as to why people are slow to rejoin the workforce I believe is because a majority of businesses are requiring vaccine passports upon entrance into the workforce so naturally there is much resistant hesitancy for many to start working again. I am now starting to believe that is the real story here that they're intentionally not covering publicly whatsoever.

it's extremely unsettling that they can fire you for your refusal of the "vaccine". i'll never take it. at least you can NEET if you get fired. hopefully it works out in your favor.

it's extremely unsettling that they can fire you for your refusal of the "vaccine". i'll never take it. at least you can NEET if you get fired. hopefully it works out in your favor.
I will be able to neet for about six to eight months, but without a new job in replacement after that I will be buried alive with unfunded expenses. Still, I am prepared to go all out Zarathustra if this global totalitarian shit gets out of control everywhere to which I will literally just go live in the nearby wilderness. I am prepared to do this without even a seconds notice, I have resources to do this, the know how, supplies, and my bags all packed up in advance as a precautionary option going into the future. If this is some beginning of an international new world order I can outlast it if need be, I will out survive it as brutal as that may be.

Attachments

• Zarathustra.jpg
    Zarathustra.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Keep wearing masks and inhaling the microplastics, goyim

Keep wearing masks and inhaling the microplastics, goyim
"Take the vaccine, it's perfectly harmless and good for you, trust us. We would never deceive you, right?"

Shit man, I dread the day they try to pull this shit in my job. Right now we got those useless quick tests, if someone asks it's just going to be negative. I refuse to be imprisoned because of a false positive.

Shit man, I dread the day they try to pull this shit in my job. Right now we got those useless quick tests, if someone asks it's just going to be negative. I refuse to be imprisoned because of a false positive.
It's insane what's going on.

I went to work today expecting to get fired for refusing the vaccine, that didn't happen at all actually, something wonderful happened instead.

Apparently in a national labor crisis when you're short handed and can't retain labor where simultaneously half your staff refuse to be vaccinated the upper management got the message where they didn't even say a word. Not even a single peep of protest or anger.

I go into my office without wearing a mask looked at my boss into his eyes saying hello, and all he could say was hello right back in a friendly dimeanor on his way leaving early for the day. So apparently they're saying people need passports to not wear the masks in the workplace but while simultaneously declaring that publicly nobody is enforcing anything. It's almost kinda like a charade really of pretending to uphold a mandate that nobody is really enforcing mandatory, everybody is just going along pretending to.

Stopped by the human resources office and you could just tell all the roasties who got the vaccine were seething with hatred, really made my day to be honest.

I simply smiled and said, "So, are we going to be requiring customers to show passports before coming inside to buy our services?" Their response was, "Well no, we can't do that as we would lose business and revenue."

I replied, "So, we're not requiring customers to show passports but we're expecting employees to, where's the science in all of that?" I kept walking by them smiling full of smugness after that exchange watching them seethe even harder.

All in all I would call today a victory.

Last edited: