Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My other thread on a "date" got deleted, let me explain myself

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
JFL I literally described the datingarianne.com game as a joke I figured most here had played it and would get it. Oh well.

that explains a lot

Now I have a 50% warning for that. It will be over for me with another mistake.

wtf is with these retarded warnings lately? Seems like mods don't even read posts or look at context anymore.
this should be reversed.

Oh fuck I just found out that existed. First play through I got kicked out for being under 18. Then lied about my age and got a 6 out of 10.

Oh fuck I just found out that existed. First play through I got kicked out for being under 18. Then lied about my age and got a 6 out of 10.

You have to get her to show you the telescope and answer the question correctly

Now I have a 50% warning for that. It will be over for me with another mistake.
You went from zero to 50 just for that? I would understand 10-20 but 50 for a joke/reference to a shitty dating simulator?

You went from zero to 50 just for that? I would understand 10-20 but 50 for a joke/reference to a shitty dating simulator?
Yes bro

how were we to get the obscure-as-fuck reference, especially from someone who has priors for bragging? jesus christ.

how were we to get the obsucre-as-fuck reference, especially from someone who has priors for bragging? jesus christ.
Guess you’re right, but I meant that it should have been reduced after the explanation. But I was unaware he had priors for bragging.

how were we to get the obscure-as-fuck reference, especially from someone who has priors for bragging? jesus christ.

I'd have to be pretty retarded to post a longish post describing groping and kissing a girl in her hot tub here

Sorry dude, took some adjusting for me as well to figure this wasn’t r/Braincels

Sorry dude, took some adjusting for me as well to figure this wasn’t r/Braincels

Jesus how are you postmaxxed already and barely a month old account?

Over gor datingsimcels.