Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My opinion on the manlet video

CursedCel

CursedCel

sine
★★★★
truecel oldcel manlet.U can see his pain,and how he doesnt give a fuck about life anymore.So instead of helping him they attack him,then if he snaps and hurt others or himself society will be like wtf we didnt expect that.Hypocrisy at its finest

The Jew owner is offering small bagels for free because of the video. Manlet is being mocked by kikes and the leftists on twitter. The whole world is mocking the guy, and mocking short guys in general. At this moment the manlet is being doxxed by leftists and kiwifarmfaggots that will further ruin his life. They later wonder why some kind of tragic things happen.

Last edited:
I dont want to be like him tbh. Manlet pain is real bec. you cannot call yourself a male without height
No height no dominance / most males want that,
''man''let.

I dont want to be like him tbh. Manlet pain is real bec. you cannot call yourself a male without height
No height no dominance / most males want that,
''man''let.
No man thats not how you can define is someone is male enough.And im a tallcell,so its not like i support myself.I would never attack a random short guy to prove my powers.i would attack a cuck or the guys who make fun of manlets,truly easily even if they are 5 6 7feet i dont care

Why did you need to make a new thread to announce your opinion on something lol

Why did you need to make a new thread to announce your opinion on something lol
i didnt do it for myself,it would be better to have everywhere here say their opinion.4guys have posted ur video.Why u hate u want ur thread with the comments boy?

The subjugation imposed upon real victims consists of rejecting them from society, mocking them, and if they try to retaliate, crush them.

Remember that this is just some people mocking/attacking him, they DO NOT represent all normies! Going ER is WRONG!

Other than that filthy greedy Jew owner, you know who the real criminals are here?

the manlet's parents. The father is probably like 5 feet himself, and the mother is probably like 4'6". What the FUCK were they thinking they would decide to procreate?
Did they not think of what their kid would be like? WTF.

i didnt do it for myself,it would be better to have everywhere here say their opinion.4guys have posted ur video.Why u hate u want ur thread with the comments boy?

No I just thought it was kind of weird when like you say multiple people have posted the same video. Are you some sort of incel royalty?

What manlet video? Link?

Society is fucking stupid and will refuse to take any blame when people snap, if this guy snaps they will say it was because he was a mysogynist etc. when in fact society bullied him and even used the news so he could be bullied by the whole world.

No I just thought it was kind of weird when like you say multiple people have posted the same video. Are you some sort of incel royalty?
u are defenitely trying to tilt me and getting me warned or banned.

Society is fucking stupid and will refuse to take any blame when people snap, if this guy snaps they will say it was because he was a mysogynist etc. when in fact society bullied him and even used the news so he could be bullied by the whole world.
Every bully needs a bullet.

I'd go ER if I were him ngl
This.

That's my main complaint as well. Some of the biggest social justice types are massive hypocrites. It's the type of circular logic seen among religious types.

Last edited:
can tell hes had enough of the bullshit of this fucked up world, also death to the fucker who attacked him at the end

Link to video?

truecel oldcel manlet.U can see his pain,and how he doesnt give a fuck about life anymore.So instead of helping him they attack him,then if he snaps and hurt others or himself society will be like wtf we didnt expect that.Hypocrisy at its finest
brainwash rather than hypocrisy
is always your own fault sweaty society has nothing to do with it

:waitwhat::kys:

Last edited: