Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My opinion on psychopaty.

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Psychoterapy - as you know- tries to convert people to the condition of normal blupiller. This is what they call mental health. Mental health is often nothing but name for being sheep.
But using psychological training you can also develop something realy usefull. Something realy glorious. I speak about psychopaty. For ugly man nothing can be more gracefull that psychopaty.

I respectfully disagree.

your opinion does matter since you have Hitler as your avi

I'm genuinely confused if these are spelling errors or stuff I've never heard of

Psychopaths can be realistic for a simple reason, people use emotions to think instead of logic, the psychopath will always use logic to understand what's behind others' behavior since they can't use emotions, and will use it for their own benefit.

In past 1 man would kill another over a trivial matter and go on with his life without caring today that would make him a 'psycho'

In past 1 man would kill another over a trivial matter and go on with his life without caring today that would make him a 'psycho'

1920x1920

Not really, they normally don't kill unless it's something that risks their own lives, the symptoms are much bigger than just "killing" is really a difference from one brain to the other, it's a variation of brain functioning.

Main qimg e73fd91c1b5241d6720b7704081a102a

Last edited:
Psychopaths can be realistic for a simple reason, people use emotions to think instead of logic, the psychopath will always use logic to understand what's behind others' behavior since they can't use emotions, and will use it for their own benefit.
It's not that they don't feel emotions, they just don't feel empathy. They will still feel other emotions though.

It's not that they don't feel emotions, they just don't feel empathy. They will still feel other emotions though.

Yes, but still low enough that they cannot understand things through an emotional filter.

This society is supremely fucked up but mental health professionals will tell you thay you are depressed because you have a disease and need shitty ass medication that zombify you.

This society is supremely fucked up but mental health professionals will tell you thay you are depressed because you have a disease and need shitty ass medication that zombify you.
Psychology is a priesthood. Psychiatry is punitative institution. But the most devious meaning of psychological explanation is to convince people that you are sick not society. But who has intelegence and blackpilled heart laughs at these ridicilous and pitifull attempts of deliberate lyiing.

Psychology is a priesthood. Psychiatry is punitative institution. But the most devious meaning of psychological explanation is to convince people that you are sick not society. But who has intelegence and blackpilled heart laughs at these ridicilous and pitifull attempts of deliberate lyiing.
>get treated like garbage at work for months
>get vanned for being upset it

I non-respectfully, strongly, mockingly and violently disagree with this edgelord bullshit