Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion My opinion on looksmaxxing

• Thread starter Virginscarecrow999
  • Start date
Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

Three eyed scarecrow
★★★★
If you have a good base and stats then sure looksmaxxing can help you out but majority of us on here are pure ugly I myself have looksmaxxed unintentionally in the past and gym maxxed to the point I was bulky still ignored still alone play now onto my opinion I think it's utterly pathetic how all these guys are doing all these list of things hoping for a drop of pussy to come their way these dudes don't feel embarrassed or ashamed they think mewing and whatever the fuck they do is completely normal and shit they have no self respect and when I mean they I mean fellow ugly dudes who have no potential who embarrassing themselves with the hairstyles and clothing a women hates a confident ugly man more then anything that's why I don't understand why these fools embarrass themselves this world is absolutely pathetic there are dudes having to teach other dudes how to talk to women let that sink in this is the state of the world at the moment it's a joke those guys with no potential need to wake the fuck up and swallow the blackpill looksmaxxing won't save you if you have no potential like me and many others even if you did looksmaxx and somehow become a slightly above average normal big if by the way you'll still get mogged by the guy who's already got it off rip the natural looks social skills these men think once they looksmaxx women will flop to them no buddy you'll be competing with dudes who already have that shit built in their genes anyways that's my little two piece sorry If it's all over place

I know I misspelled alot my bad bare with me

And when I mean unintentionally I mean I was at military school forced to work out like crazy and had a scrict diet

Maybe give punctuationmaxxing a go.

looksmaxxing = dont be obese and dirty and get a haircut every few weeks (if you have hair)

basically 90% or more men already do it. All else is cope

Only hardmaxx can save me

If i got bimax i would be htn but until then im subhuman

how long did it take? were you fat or skinny before?
Skinny fat. For me to have abs I have to cut. This year it took maybe three months in the spring to lose a stone (14lb/6.5kg). Then another half stone this summer. I often end up letting myself go in the winter.

Last edited: