Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity My only match on a dating site

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
So, I recently joined a couple of dating sites and, as usual, not much success. However, I did meet a toilet who "liked" me, she immediately invited me over to Telegram. So I made a Telegram account and found out that like 120 of my contacts already have Telegram accounts...

Anyhow, so now I'm actually talking to this toilet and she wants me to make yet another account elsewhere:

So, I clicked on the link:

That picture is not her by the way, she's some sort of ethnic with clear blue eyes and dyed blonde hair.

Guess it's just another "girl boss entrepreneur funnel". If you're a non-Chad and you get approached by ANY toilet or she doesn't make it difficult for you by constantly letting you lead the conversations, then she's guaranteed to be some sort of funnel.

I wouldn't be surprised if the person I'm talking to is a man, possibly from India.

From what I've read, scam accounts deliberately use bad English to get suckers in.

Should I continue talking to "her" to fuck around and waste "her" time (probably the actual toilet's husband)?

Scams are everywhere against incels

The same link opens different websites every time you click on it

Holy shit, all these websites are basically the same funnel, they just use different fronts.

Scams are everywhere against incels

Obviously, male thirst is the most abundant resource on the planet. If male thirst could be converted into energy the world would not ever experience scarcity ever again.

Every time I click on the link it's something different. Perhaps "she" gets paid per click.

Impossible to get dates online all scams against incels made by foids & normies :feelscry:

"Add me on Instagram; I need followers."

"Here, click this link and subscribe to my only fans."

"Wanna buy my nudes and videos? Cheap price!"

"I need somebody to participate in my research for my thesis."

"Can you help me with (insert task)?"

"Yeah, I am trans, so what?"

"I had horrible luck in my life with my previous partners, but I am ready to love you. Just take care of my kids; they are lovely, aren't they?"

And then there are these types of girls:

1. One word answer, every other week, girls.

2. Girls that add you but never reply or write something to you.

3. Landwhales that feel like they have any worth and everything is completely ok with them, and if you don´t like me the way I am, then bye.

Online dating is a dead end for incels like us. In online dating, women are messaged by hundreds and even thousands of desperate men trying to date them. Meanwhile, when incels try online dating, they are only messaged by scammers or bots. This is an unfair world that we live in

"Add me on Instagram; I need followers."

"Here, click this link and subscribe to my only fans."

"Wanna buy my nudes and videos? Cheap price!"

"I need somebody to participate in my research for my thesis."

"Can you help me with (insert task)?"

"Yeah, I am trans, so what?"

"I had horrible luck in my life with my previous partners, but I am ready to love you. Just take care of my kids; they are lovely, aren't they?"

And then there are these types of girls:

1. One word answer, every other week, girls.

2. Girls that add you but never reply or write something to you.

3. Landwhales that feel like they have any worth and everything is completely ok with them, and if you don´t like me the way I am, then bye.
Foids in clubs are all ignoring me

its not a toilet its a scammer pajeet dumbass

Scammers are better to talk to and that's saying something

Online dating is a dead end for incels like us. In online dating, women are messaged by hundreds and even thousands of desperate men trying to date them. Meanwhile, when incels try online dating, they are only messaged by scammers or bots. This is an unfair world that we live in

(sigh)........if you ever get a match like this and the first thing they do is give you links to some page or want you to create more accounts to communicate her in some other forum or site, everyone should 10000000000000% know it's a bs scam.

It's not that hard people: if the initial conversation is anything but normal natural stuff on the site she supposedly signed up for(!), then it's
a scam and just don't respond.

I swear........