Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My only hope is that I will one day accept my loneliness and finally be okay with being alone forever

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
That is my only hope if I’m to live my full life. To finally find peace that I’ll never be loved. I’ll never have a girlfriend, or a wife. I’ll never date, kiss, do fun shit couples do, and have sex. That I’ll never have friends. That once my parents are gone, I’ll have no one.
I will have to make peace that I will be alone for the rest of my life.

You gotta cope to avoid the rope. Same here op.

That is my only hope if I’m to live my full life. To finally find peace that I’ll never be loved. I’ll never have a girlfriend, or a wife. I’ll never date, kiss, do fun shit couples do, and have sex. That I’ll never have friends. That once my parents are gone, I’ll have no one.
I will have to make peace that I will be alone for the rest of my life.
Why don’t you have friends? I have Aspergers, and I still do. Just by being interesting, and confident, you can get friends. Women will still hate you though. That’s a given. They only care about physical traits.

Yep.

That about sums it up.

At Least you're staying ahead of your needs instead of trying to catch up later...

Why don’t you have friends? I have Aspergers, and I still do. Just by being interesting, and confident, you can get friends. Women will still hate you though. That’s a given. They only care about physical traits.
I’m pretty shy and have issues socializing and getting close with others for some reason

Best I can hope for, that's why I say vote left, they offer more copes for us at the end of the day.

Ain't nothing going to change women's behavior soon enough to help us, our generation of women are already tainted behind repair. That's why right wing cope is silly, at best you'll only help those incels who are just being born, not yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back