Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My only hope is prowrestlingmaxxing

• Thread starter Deleted member 27161
  • Start date
Deleted member 27161

Deleted member 27161

Death Awaits
-
With a mask like Rey who's 5'6
RR 01282018mm 4621JPG

Or Sin Cara (Mistico) 5'7
Sincara

Still watch wrestling sometimes tbh

I'd have to wagecuck again to save up for training and get tf out of my parents house:reeeeee:

Pretty sure I heard somewhere that Batista was one of us way back in the day and pro wrestling maxxed in order to fame maxx and ascend and it worked for him so good luck to you too brother if you’re serious, heh.

Eat your steroids, NT maxx & do your squats brother.

Pretty sure I heard somewhere that Batista was one of us way back in the day and pro wrestling maxxed in order to fame maxx and ascend and it worked for him so good luck to you too brother if you’re serious, heh.
Thanks bro :feelsokman:

You mean dave batista? This Guy was one of us? JFL.

170px Batista closeup

He is almost 200cm tall, i doubt this man was incel at any point.

View attachment 374339

I couldn’t believe it either at the time that I read it.

Maybe it was another wrestler or wrestling writer ribbing him but somehow I don’t think so.

I figure Batista was one of those guys that is on the outskirts of our community and identifies with us but was never a true incel in that he probably had varying success with women during his life before pro wrestling fame maxxing but I think what it was with him if the story I read about him was true is that maybe before all his fame maxxing he didn’t feel he was successful enough with women ie getting the amount of dates/females/female attention he felt he deserved or just plain wanted kind of thing and the pro wrestling fame maxxing probably fixed this for him.

Edit: now that I remember more I believe the old article alluded to Dave’s main problem being shyness and not knowing how to start/initiate conversations with women/others.

So successful pro wrestling fame maxxing will definitely plug that proverbial character leak/defect for you as by becoming a famous person with fans you’ve now got people doing the heavy lifting for you by wanting to talk to you.

Batista being shy would also fuck up his success rate with women as even if you look like a total massive Chad which he does you’re not exactly going to be swimming in women if you’re too shy to put yourself out there so they can see you much less you won’t even be able to try to date them since you’ll most likely be hiding at home as far away from them as you can get if your shyness is too bad.

Last edited:
Good luck in Vincemaxxing in wrestling. Watch out for cliques who are close to management though.

What about me? I’m a pro wrestler.

Batista was one of us way back in the day
Batista is 6'6" and always chad
XrVFSyb.jpg

OBL0HB9.jpg
cPrLnC1.jpg

He actually cucked John Morrison, JM's girlfriend Melena Perez fucked Batista

John Hennigan always had amazing face
v47qcler2qv11.jpg

but he was only 6'0" and not as built as batista (even though he was leaner and more athletic) so he couldn't even keep latina from getting stole by latinohulk

jfl at gringos thinking they can even compare to Mexican wrestlers
The best wrestlers in the world aren't Mexican JFL, the best high flyers in the world aren't even Mexican
Batista is 6'6" and always chad
XrVFSyb.jpg

OBL0HB9.jpg
cPrLnC1.jpg

He actually cucked John Morrison, JM's girlfriend Melena Perez fucked Batista

John Hennigan always had amazing face
v47qcler2qv11.jpg

but he was only 6'0" and not as built as batista (even though he was leaner and more athletic) so he couldn't even keep latina from getting stole by latinohulk
Morrison is married now
John morrison engagement taya valkyrie interview 696x392

The best wrestlers in the world aren't Mexican JFL, the best high flyers in the world aren't even Mexican
I'm not a fan myself but I've watched some american wrestling n it looks like a soap opera jfl they don't even come close to mexicans

Batista is half Asian so that probably caused him problems when he was younger.
The fact that you have a wife is proof that wrestlingmaxxing is legit. Too bad I'm unatheltic and uncoordinated. :feelsbadman:

I liked your feud with AJ Styles btw. :feelskek:

No but seriously, out of curiosity does the real Ellsworth mog you? Dude's entire gimmick is that his chin is subhuman. :feelsrope:

Last edited:
I'm not a fan myself but I've watched some american wrestling n it looks like a soap opera jfl they don't even come close to mexicans
The most popular Mexican promotion is CMLL which is exactly like you describe, a soap opera, JFL. Watch NJPW then talk. Wrestling is a soap opera, it's a performance, not a real fight.
5d28bc7be8606eec08b06fc7c6ee38e4 1080 1080

Last edited: