Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My only good trait about me is 100% useless... and why are people so bad?

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
I'm 26, have a disability that has impacted my face and height very negatively. For context, I can walk normally and I have a driver's license. I just look extremely strange. I'm so ugly people ALWAYS stare at me, talk about me or even laugh about me whenever I go outside. I'm only 5'3" tall. My whole hidden parts are also very discoloured (torso, dick area). Since I'm 12 years old, I overhear being called "monster", "he's the ugliest person I've ever seen", "Look at him" … "Haha I thought that was a woman," and so on. I never had, and will never have a chance with women. I'd like at least a slightly attractive one, one that loves me too. But nope, that won't happen. So my dick is above average, in length and girth (not to brag; just making the point that it's absolutely useless, because no woman will ever know). I'd never make fun of a person like me. But out of 100 people, 97 would in some way react negatively when they see me (stare, laugh, talk about me, take a picture of me...). Why are literally 97 or 98% of all people so rude? Most don't even try to hide it. I just don't get it. And it's everyone who does it, young and old, there are no limits. Older people usually look in disgust at me, shake their head and talk about me. I don't have bad skin, and a normal haircut and normal clothes, although I do try to dress well. It is my face. My eyes are deformed, and my head/face shape is soooooo strange. But again, why can't I just be left alone? Why are many people so insanely, fucking rude? This makes me feel so extremly insecure and every time this happens (which is whenever I venture outside), both kids and adults react in some way to me … literally to my face, no pun intended. I'm becoming more insecure and hopeless with every passing day. My "future" "girlfriend" is a light in a dark, moving further and further away from me.

My "future" "girlfriend" is a light in a dark, moving further and further away from me.
its beyond over for you buddy boyo. Just rot and forget foids. Maybe you can betabuxx if you hit the lottery.

its beyond over for you buddy boyo. Just rot and forget foids. Maybe you can betabuxx if you hit the lottery.
fuck that's sad. but yeah, over the past six years I spent thousands of $$$ on the lottery already. my day will come. it fucking has to.

I have a driver's license.
mogs me to absolute oblivion on this point. But I’m sorry brocel, that sounds beyond brutal. What the disability called?

Damn nigga you still alive
Yo, whats up? Yes, i was busy doing other things. Do you watch the world cup? I think about betting money on Argentina winning the cup on sunday.

Yo, whats up? Yes, i was busy doing other things. Do you watch the world cup? I think about betting money on Argentina winning the cup on sunday.
I should do that too lol. France has quite a lot of players who have a cold... I did lose money in this WC though...

I should do that too lol. France has quite a lot of players who have a cold... I did lose money in this WC though...
I didnt place one single bet yet like I used to in past world cups...But I think Messi and his team will make it this time. The odds are good. Its worth betting money on Argentina winning the trophy. I think i place a bet that they win the cup at the end. Plus I dont like France at all. Never did.

Why are literally 97 or 98% of all people so rude? Most don't even try to hide it. I just don't get it. And it's everyone who does it, young and old, there are no limits...
they are called normalfags. they are NPCs.

I’m hoping to see France win tbh.

Because life is only about luck

I'm 26, have a disability that has impacted my face and height very negatively. For context, I can walk normally and I have a driver's license. I just look extremely strange. I'm so ugly people ALWAYS stare at me, talk about me or even laugh about me whenever I go outside. I'm only 5'3" tall. My whole hidden parts are also very discoloured (torso, dick area). Since I'm 12 years old, I overhear being called "monster", "he's the ugliest person I've ever seen", "Look at him" … "Haha I thought that was a woman," and so on. I never had, and will never have a chance with women. I'd like at least a slightly attractive one, one that loves me too. But nope, that won't happen. So my dick is above average, in length and girth (not to brag; just making the point that it's absolutely useless, because no woman will ever know). I'd never make fun of a person like me. But out of 100 people, 97 would in some way react negatively when they see me (stare, laugh, talk about me, take a picture of me...). Why are literally 97 or 98% of all people so rude? Most don't even try to hide it. I just don't get it. And it's everyone who does it, young and old, there are no limits. Older people usually look in disgust at me, shake their head and talk about me. I don't have bad skin, and a normal haircut and normal clothes, although I do try to dress well. It is my face. My eyes are deformed, and my head/face shape is soooooo strange. But again, why can't I just be left alone? Why are many people so insanely, fucking rude? This makes me feel so extremly insecure and every time this happens (which is whenever I venture outside), both kids and adults react in some way to me … literally to my face, no pun intended. I'm becoming more insecure and hopeless with every passing day. My "future" "girlfriend" is a light in a dark, moving further and further away from me.
DUDE, do what I did and go pay a whore... It won't solve anything but at least you will experience sexuality which is a significant part of human existence.

fuck that's sad. but yeah, over the past six years I spent thousands of $$$ on the lottery already. my day will come. it fucking has to.
sunk cost fallacy

Hey dude, do you have a job? How are you earning money or surviving? Are there any surgeries you can get to reduce the deformity? I would like to talk more with you since I am ugly as well and get negative looks and treatment from people. Is it ok to DM you, I would like to know more about your experiences.

I'm like O'Ryan's brother from Oz TV Series, but man child wise (aka mentally retarded). Never began for me.

Hey dude, do you have a job? How are you earning money or surviving? Are there any surgeries you can get to reduce the deformity? I would like to talk more with you since I am ugly as well and get negative looks and treatment from people. Is it ok to DM you, I would like to know more about your experiences.
sure man

no woman will ever know
Pay a prostitute.

Why are literally 97 or 98% of all people so rude?
They can sense you have a bad personality.

Just kidding.

This is lookism 101: ugly people get treated like shit. Also non-NT people, poor people etc.

Wear a mask, tinted glasses, find a job where you won't have to deal with people (or at least not have to kiss ass every day), and invest your money on copes and prostitutes. Don't expect normies to behave decently towards you.

Pay a prostitute.

They can sense you have a bad personality.

Just kidding.

This is lookism 101: ugly people get treated like shit. Also non-NT people, poor people etc.

Wear a mask, tinted glasses, find a job where you won't have to deal with people (or at least not have to kiss ass every day), and invest your money on copes and prostitutes. Don't expect normies to behave decently towards you.
All good ideas. Even with sunglasses or mask on (during COVID), I get treated similarly. It’s my head. I was once in a hospital waiting for my vaccine, with mask on, and a women told her friend something like “look at him” (in a negative way). My nose and mouth was covered, it was one of those narrow masks. But still. Prostitutes are legal we’re i live so that’s what I’ll do. My sick is 6.3 inches (15.9cm) so not too bad. But I’ll have to explain the thousands of dots on my torso…

All good ideas. Even with sunglasses or mask on (during COVID), I get treated similarly. It’s my head. I was once in a hospital waiting for my vaccine, with mask on, and a women told her friend something like “look at him” (in a negative way). My nose and mouth was covered, it was one of those narrow masks. But still. Prostitutes are legal we’re i live so that’s what I’ll do. My sick is 6.3 inches (15.9cm) so not too bad. But I’ll have to explain the thousands of dots on my torso…
A deformed head is hard to hide. Maybe use a beanie?

What are these dots on your torso?

A deformed head is hard to hide. Maybe use a beanie?

What are these dots on your torso?
Well my head is not deformed like that. It's more the size of my skull, and even worse my face/jaw/orbits etc. Hard to explain.

Some skin reacting I had since birth.

Well my head is not deformed like that. It's more the size of my skull, and even worse my face/jaw/orbits etc. Hard to explain.

Some skin reacting I had since birth.
Rastafarimaxx and hide your skull with dreadlocks; or slashmaxx and hide your face and skull with long hairs and a top hat.