Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My only good trait about me is 100% useless... and why are people so bad?

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
I'm 26, have a disability that has impacted my face and height very negatively. For context, I can walk normally and I have a driver's license. I just look extremely strange. I'm so ugly people ALWAYS stare at me, talk about me or even laugh about me whenever I go outside. I'm only 5'3" tall. My whole hidden parts are also very discoloured (torso, dick area). Since I'm 12 years old, I overhear being called "monster", "he's the ugliest person I've ever seen", "Look at him" … "Haha I thought that was a woman," and so on. I never had, and will never have a chance with women. I'd like at least a slightly attractive one, one that loves me too. But nope, that won't happen. So my dick is above average, in length and girth (not to brag; just making the point that it's absolutely useless, because no woman will ever know). I'd never make fun of a person like me. But out of 100 people, 97 would in some way react negatively when they see me (stare, laugh, talk about me, take a picture of me...). Why are literally 97 or 98% of all people so rude? Most don't even try to hide it. I just don't get it. And it's everyone who does it, young and old, there are no limits. Older people usually look in disgust at me, shake their head and talk about me. I don't have bad skin, and a normal haircut and normal clothes, although I do try to dress well. It is my face. My eyes are deformed, and my head/face shape is soooooo strange. But again, why can't I just be left alone? Why are many people so insanely, fucking rude? This makes me feel so extremly insecure and every time this happens (which is whenever I venture outside), both kids and adults react in some way to me … literally to my face, no pun intended. I'm becoming more insecure and hopeless with every passing day. My "future" "girlfriend" is a light in a dark, moving further and further away from me.

My "future" "girlfriend" is a light in a dark, moving further and further away from me.
I wouldn't bet on it happening; that "light" is a will-o'-the-wisp.