Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal My only "friend" is only a "gymbro"

SDU

SDU

LORD
-
The times we hangout is only at the gym. If don't hit him up with "gym at 11". Months go by without a single word. And i have told him "we can hangout outside the gym". He nods then proceeds to humble brag about how crazy this party he got invited to last week and how he forgot to tell me or i didn't think know your were interested bro". And every time we meet up at, you guessed it at the gym, he says "long time ago bro".

I can't hate to much on the guy, he's a chad-lite, i'm SUB5. Why would a guy who's Gymmaxx, IQmaxx, looksmaxx, JBWmaxx pushing chadlite surround himself with a far inferior human.

Guess what i messaged him to meet up on Sunday at the gym ofcourse, should i give an update or just fuck off and LADR?

Last edited:
He doesn't consider you as a human, or only talks to you in order to mog you.

His friends would instantly judge you as an idiot because of your looks. Good thing he did not invite you to parties.

Time to vanish from him

i have told him "we can hangout outside the gym". He nods then proceeds to humble brag about how crazy this party he got invited to last week and how he forgot to tell me or i didn't think know your were interested bro".
Brutal shit

That's a good friend bro. We're men we're not supposed to be buddy buddy like a TV show.

What a great dude bro

/s

He nods then proceeds to humble brag about how crazy this party he got invited to last week and how he forgot to tell me or i didn't think know your were interested bro".
cope, do you think he really forgot? You haven't reach the looks threshold, if you were 7/10+ 6'0+ you'd be attending those parties already.

Continue to go to the gym with him, it's better to have someone to go with rather than be alone. Of course if he deliberately mogs you you should say something like "ok I don't care about your life, go bench press". Don't be friends with him, it will never work. Just keep him as a gymbro because it benefits YOU

That's a good friend bro. We're men we're not supposed to be buddy buddy like a TV show.
The gym is the only social interaction we have, take that out and there is nothing more. A friend is more versatile than that.

Continue to go to the gym with him, it's better to have someone to go with rather than be alone. Of course if he deliberately mogs you you should say something like "ok I don't care about your life, go bench press". Don't be friends with him, it will never work. Just keep him as a gymbro because it benefits YOU
Thanks, for that. It’s time I stopped jestermaxxing my balls off.

Last edited:
I gave no idra what thjs means too be honest ngl

Lol he’s perspective probably, taking pitty in me, to be with someone inferior.
You are like the fat girl that hottie's have to make them look better.. You are the duff.

If it was pure pity, he would be a fren outside of that setting as well.

He's using you to make himself look better.

You are like the fat girl that hottie's have to make them look better.. You are the duff.

If it was pure pity, he would be a fren outside of that setting as well.

He's using you to make himself look better.
Hahaha mogging me consistently :feelsrope:

When guys hangout together, it's usually not because they're interested in friendship, it's usually because they don't want to do things alone and so they try to find somebody who's interested in doing the same thing. Maybe your gym bro thinks you guys don't have anything else in common you both like to do. I can't say for sure, not knowing either of you.

When guys hangout together, it's usually not because they're interested in friendship, it's usually because they don't want to do things alone and so they try to find somebody who's interested in doing the same thing. Maybe your gym bro thinks you guys don't have anything else in common you both like to do. I can't say for sure, not knowing either of you.
Common interest we have are humor, politics, movies, video games and music. We have known each other for 5 years, trough school. started going to the gym together for a year.

Common interest we have are humor, politics, movies, video games and music. We have known each other for 5 years, trough school. started going to the gym together for a year.
Okay, so he knows you well enough to invite you to do things with him and to accept your offer to hangout, too. I had a "friend" who told me once, "I usually go out with my friends on Wednesday nights and I'm going to go meet with them soon." And I thought he was going to invite me. But he said, "So, I better leave soon. I 'll talk to you next week." Like your gymbro, who let you know that he did something and let you know that you weren't invited. Maybe I did the wrong thing, but I unfriended him on social media. I was done with him.

Okay, so he knows you well enough to invite you to do things with him and to accept your offer to hangout, too. I had a "friend" who told me once, "I usually go out with my friends on Wednesday nights and I'm going to go meet with them soon." And I thought he was going to invite me. But he said, "So, I better leave soon. I 'll talk to you next week." Like your gymbro, who let you know that he did something and let you know that you weren't invited. Maybe I did the wrong thing, but I unfriended him on social media. I was done with him.
What a dick, at least he didn’t waste your time with excuses. Wanna know, something even more brutal, the parties he goes to I know some of them also trough school, so it’s not weird or anything but I’m not close with anyone. If our “friendship”, doesn’t go beyond the gym, I’m done trying. I will leave it and move on.