Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My only friend died and parents threw her in trash despite protest

edgecel14

edgecel14

Vicious retard
-
Our 9 year old great Dane had genital discharge, severe congestion, weight loss, personality change, severe pain, weakness,and discharge in the eye. We took her to the vet where they hospitalized her for 2 days and fed through an IV. They discharged her from there with antibiotics. She lost an abundance of weight and since her release refuses to eat or drink. Although the discharge and the congestion is gone, her weakness is worst and twitches. The vet is closed until monday. She died 12:00 and father threw her in a trash!

Attachments

• IMG_20190111_155758904 (1).jpg
    IMG_20190111_155758904 (1).jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 81
I feel sorry for you OP. I know your lost,I had many pets and lost them eventually..

Sorry OP, sucks that dogs don't have long life spans

Sorry for your loss bro. Try to get a new puppy. It will make u feel better.

Condolences, OP

Damn. I’m really sorry to hear that bro. :feelsbadman:

I hope you’re doing alright.

Sorry for your loss bro. Try to get a new puppy. It will make u feel better.
parents say it would be a waste of cash. also my dog is not expendable
Thanks everyone

Sorry to hear that,

Sorry for your loss.

That sucks
Dogs are better than women

RIP dog :( I hate when my pets die its always sad no exceptions

Sorry for your loss bro, kinda heartless you didn't even get to give her a proper burial.
Man, I had a dog too he was my best pal. Had to give him away tho.

Sorry for your loss bro, kinda heartless you didn't even get to give her a proper burial.
Man, I had a dog too he was my best pal. Had to give him away tho.
yea I feel like killing myself

I lost a friend dog a year ago. He was an incel(he had anxiety and trauma). One night, he got murdered by 2 other dogs brutally.

Are you going to retrieve the dog from the trash? I feel like it deserves a proper burial, and shouldn’t be so carelessly thrown away like some half eaten chocolate bar. Wouldn’t you agree?

Every dog is a tragedy waiting to happen.

I know the feeling. I lost a dog back in 1966.

I lost a couple of good doggos too OP. I'm sorry for your loss. I always made sure that they be buried in a box in woods or at some nice location. I still visit the grave of my little doggo :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I lost a friend dog a year ago. He was an incel(he had anxiety and trauma). One night, he got murdered by 2 other dogs brutally.
A similar thing happened to my dog. He was temporarily an outside dog because he had fleas and apparently another dog mauled him overnight. He was bloodied and traumatized the morning after.

Our 9 year old great Dane had genital discharge, severe congestion, weight loss, personality change, severe pain, weakness,and discharge in the eye. We took her to the vet where they hospitalized her for 2 days and fed through an IV. They discharged her from there with antibiotics. She lost an abundance of weight and since her release refuses to eat or drink. Although the discharge and the congestion is gone, her weakness is worst and twitches. The vet is closed until monday. She died 12:00 and father threw her in a trash!
Sorry for your loss. A pet can be like part of the family. Why didn't he let you give her a burial or dispose of the remains in a way you felt was dignifying?
Are you going to retrieve the dog from the trash? I feel like it deserves a proper burial, and shouldn’t be so carelessly thrown away like some half eaten chocolate bar. Wouldn’t you agree?

Sorry to hear, OP.

Sorry for your loss. A pet can be like part of the family. Why didn't he let you give her a burial or dispose of the remains in a way you felt was dignifying?
I tried give her a proper burial but I wasn't alklowed
She was the only thing that love me. I ought to kill myself
She was the only thing that love me. I ought to kill myself

Sorry for your loss. I never had any pets but Humans are lower than animals