Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My only “friend” at work is a noodlewhore.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I started at a new company and a noodlewhore started the same day as me so we went through all the onboarding shit together. Everyone is old as fuck at this company and she is in her early 20s and I’m a babyfacecel so I look like I’m in my early 20s too and as a result we have lunch together and talk on the company IM. I can cut the foid loose but otherwise I would have no friends at work because pretty much everyone there works from home all the time and the rest of my team is interstate.

I try to cope by pretending the foid is a ricecel. The foid calls me bro and stuff and I even call the foid bro like a male friend. This works well most of the time but then I have to deal with foid things that happen to only foids.

For example, I was having lunch with the foid the other day and another guy from work wants to join us. I was like sure, nothing wrong with that. After lunch we all go for a walk talking. We then come back from lunch, guy goes to his floor and noodlewhore and I go to our section. An hour later the guy comes to our section and only asks the foid to go out for coffee and not me. This would never happen with a male friend, goddam simps and foids.

Before anyone calls me a fakecel. The noodlewhore said it has a boyfriend (most likely white) without me even asking or even talking about relationships. The foid is only talking to me because there is essentially no other options.

Should I keep the foid as a ”work friend” and tolerate the foid things that come with it or should I tell the foid to fuck off and potentially complicate things at work?

Don't make "friends" at work JFL. LARP as her friend while manipulating her to help you do your job and move up the company ladder

She probably said she has a boyfriend so you wouldnt get any ideas. Use her as a company if you are bored at work.

Don't make "friends" at work JFL. LARP as her friend while manipulating her to help you do your job and move up the company ladder
It’s not a real friend but I like having someone during work hours who I can be non serious with

It’s not a real friend but I like having someone during work hours who I can be non serious with
You are too trusting and are gonna get the short end of the stick dude. Read Machiavelli's The Prince. apply it to every facet of your job

Don't be friends with a foid who has a bf. She's using you. Tell her to fuck off or shoot her ass.

Yeah, just keep her as company, you could ask some subtle blackpill questions though since you have the opportunity to do so.

Before anyone calls me a fakecel. The noodlewhore said it has a boyfriend (most likely white) without me even asking or even talking about relationships. The foid is only talking to me because there is essentially no other options.
she made it clear to you that she doesn't want anything with you
Should I keep the foid as a ”work friend” and tolerate the foid things that come with it or should I tell the foid to fuck off and potentially complicate things at work?
tell him to go to hell

Don't be friends with a foid who has a bf. She's using you. Tell her to fuck off or shoot her ass.
Holy shit I was not expecting that lmao.

OP, do whatever you want. Being just friends does not make you a cuck. If you can trust yourself not to become a beta orbiter, no problem, if not; I can offer simple advice.

make sure she doesn't attempt some Corporate Machiavellian tactic that ends up with you getting fucked over at the company.

You are too trusting and are gonna get the short end of the stick dude. Read Machiavelli's The Prince. apply it to every facet of your job
This nigga is based asf

I just got fired from my job it’s all politics bro there is no friendship there

Lol females cant go a few hours without some desperate thirsty normie simp or chad throwing themselves at the pussy.

Extra Degrading that as an Incel, you had to watch him do it right in front of your face.

You should have thrown him headfirst into the water cooler for disrespecting you like that, how did he know that it wasnt your girl? :feelswhat:

Lol females cant go a few hours without some desperate thirsty normie simp or chad throwing themselves at the pussy.

Extra Degrading that as an Incel, you had to watch him do it right in front of your face.

You should have thrown him headfirst into the water cooler for disrespecting you like that, how did he know that it wasnt your girl? :feelswhat:
Lol that’s what I was thinking. The foid only really speaks to me

Just keep talking with her, even bad company is better than no company. See if you can progress things, like meeting to do something or whatever.

Lol that’s what I was thinking. The foid only really speaks to me
Imagine him unconscious, lying there with a broken neck from what you did, water spilling into every cubicle in the office. All the foids come out, their pussies dripping wet from the display of absolute Dominance you Inflicted against this guy for his disrespect

He fucked with the wrong Incel My dude

Just continue to be cordial with her at work.

I would tell her to beat it. You don't want to talk to her anyways. If she's already been asked out by a guy then you know there's more where that came from. Do you really want to keep seeing that?

I started at a new company and a noodlewhore started the same day as me so we went through all the onboarding shit together. Everyone is old as fuck at this company and she is in her early 20s and I’m a babyfacecel so I look like I’m in my early 20s too and as a result we have lunch together and talk on the company IM. I can cut the foid loose but otherwise I would have no friends at work because pretty much everyone there works from home all the time and the rest of my team is interstate.

I try to cope by pretending the foid is a ricecel. The foid calls me bro and stuff and I even call the foid bro like a male friend. This works well most of the time but then I have to deal with foid things that happen to only foids.

For example, I was having lunch with the foid the other day and another guy from work wants to join us. I was like sure, nothing wrong with that. After lunch we all go for a walk talking. We then come back from lunch, guy goes to his floor and noodlewhore and I go to our section. An hour later the guy comes to our section and only asks the foid to go out for coffee and not me. This would never happen with a male friend, goddam simps and foids.

So is she a rice foid or isn't she?

Separate work and pleasure both don't mix at all it happens all the time get caught up you lose everything. She's not worth it anyway noodle whores already had a man they never single

In other words, you have no friends at work.

Can you quick elab on this :feelswhere:

I don´t think it is a healthy to describe an apparent freind as a "noodlewhore." Friendships are okay, just maintain a healthy distance and it can be quite a fulfilling experience. It is okay to have friends that are foid. Try not to suffer or feel resentment towards her. Take the wholesome pill.

I don´t think it is a healthy to describe an apparent freind as a "noodlewhore." Friendships are okay, just maintain a healthy distance and it can be quite a fulfilling experience. It is okay to have friends that are foid. Try not to suffer or feel resentment towards her. Take the wholesome pill.
Asian foids are noodlewhores, that is a description. It wasn’t intended to be a slur (only a little bit)

If you tell that noodle whore to fuck off. She will try her best to remove you from that company. As society is bluepilled as fuck, everyone will believe her and your life will be fucked. Just have some casual corporate talks onec/ twice a day and be careful that she cant use you for her own work and benefit.

Do whatever helps you cope. Personally everytime I had foid "friends" I was bored but if you like it it's fine.

He probably thinks you’re a pansy
A possibility. This has happened many times, when I am with a foid no one assumes I am in a relationship with it. They are correct but idk how they know