Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My only chance at femoid affection was stolen from me two days ago...

ProudToBeUgly

ProudToBeUgly

Greycel
So a few days ago I thought I was making a real connection with this so called "woman". I had been practicing my social skills and thought I was really making a good move, but she completely destroyed my confidence after I had made the risky move of inviting her to have dinner with me. She said "I'm sorry, but I am not attracted to you like that." So I stormed off and told her to go fuck herself. That foid was exactly like all the other stuck up bitchy stacy's that are to afraid to actually be in a caring relationship and would rather get beaten and fucked by a chad. From here on out I am done with women, nothing those good for nothing skanks can say to make me happy, women arent people and that is a fact.

Is that you in the selfie?
Also you already made more attempts than 40% of this forum according to a poll I made.

This is too cliche I think this guy is a IT mole

So a few days ago I thought I was making a real connection with this so called "woman". I had been practicing my social skills and thought I was really making a good move, but she completely destroyed my confidence after I had made the risky move of inviting her to have dinner with me. She said "I'm sorry, but I am not attracted to you like that." So I stormed off and told her to go fuck herself. That foid was exactly like all the other stuck up bitchy stacy's that are to afraid to actually be in a caring relationship and would rather get beaten and fucked by a chad. From here on out I am done with women, nothing those good for nothing skanks can say to make me happy, women arent people and that is a fact.
Lol why are you mad at her for? You should know by now that it's over. It is over.

I have been there bro. I once went out with a femoid and while we were at the coffee shop I decided to be bold and confident and made a move on her and she said the same shit. "I don't see you like that". What a fucking cunt. Instead of letting me fuck her and take my virginity she rejected me and wasted my time overall

What did you expect? lol

And women take such delight in this, I was talking to my cousin last week and she said that she went on a blind date and that she had a lot in common with the guy but that he was more like a brother or cousin than a guy she'd have a spark with.

I don’t understand when people make these posts. If you’re a truecel you know nothing will happen.

You forgot the Ferrari...

As ScarFace said:

First you get the power (good job)
Then you get the money
Then you get the foids

Alright, perhaps telling her to fuck off wasn't the smartest thing you could have done. You've gotten a lot further compared to so many other on this forum, and then you chose to give it all away with a childish attitude.

She sounds like she was above you in looks.

Remember your place incel, stay in your lane.
You forgot the Ferrari...

As ScarFace said:

First you get the power (good job)
Then you get the money
Then you get the foids

Last edited:
Don‘t go for stacies. Assuming it‘s you in your profile, so you‘ve to be mentalcel