Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My online pressence is so goddamn depressing

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
Sure. In the incel-mano-sphear I'm known.

My cuckbook profile? I just went through 9 months of posts and there are only 13 people (one I know irl)

Who have liked or commented on my posts.

I write some pretty well thought out shit there.
Not just "le funny memez"

I realize more and more how insignificant my life is and will always be

You need to honestly buy a beard trimmer and trim your disgusting nexkbeard into a 2-3mm stuble. Also stop eating junk food and go lift.

And no one cares about a short man with no money. Even when you have money and buy nice things for yourself, you will be "overcompensating".

My cuckbook profile? I just went through 9 months of posts and there are only 13 people (one I know irl)

Just delete ur cuckbook and put high IQ posts here, social media only causes suffering

You need to honestly buy a beard trimmer and trim your disgusting nexkbeard into a 2-3mm stuble. Also stop eating junk food and go lift.

And no one cares about a short man with no money. Even when you have money and buy nice things for yourself, you will be "overcompensating".
My beard is fine.

I dont eat junk food.

I'm on disability so my money situation isnt going to change.
Just delete ur cuckbook and put high IQ posts here, social media only causes suffering
Tbh I probably will delete it

I deleted all of my social media accounts in 2015 when I realized that no one had commented on my profiles in years

I deleted all of my social media accounts in 2015 when I realized that no one had commented on my profiles in years
Idk why I refuse to delete my only social media. I guess I wanna feel like a normie if at all possible

What do you write on cuckbook?
I never update mine

If it makes you feel any better 99% of people are insignificant, at least as individuals

If it makes you feel any better 99% of people are insignificant, at least as individuals
100% true but doesnt help me much
Pretty low inhib
Maybe soon you can reveal yourself fully, kek
The only thing stopping me from actually revealing myself if the fact I like my privacy. Otherwise... I dont care all that much at all.

I guess you’re not feeling the egoism tonight
No m8. I'm 99% sure I'm bipolar but my therapist said "it is just your depression name redacted just try to be your best YOU."

No m8. I'm 99% sure I'm bipolar but my therapist said "it is just your depression name redacted just try to be your best YOU."
Huh my brother may as well be bipolar as well. Back to your issue is this something you passively feel sad about or is it something you actively want to change

I have 6 friends on Facebook. I barely post there anymore. Whatever post I have, have no likes or comments.
I rembered bragging about the amount of Facebook friends I had in the 7th grade JFL

I have 6 friends on Facebook. I barely post there anymore. Whatever post I have, have no likes or comments.
I have 183. But they're just dudes I met in groups

Huh my brother may as well be bipolar as well. Back to your issue is this something you passively feel sad about or is it something you actively want to change
Possibly m8 but that's the issue. I'm upset or sad most of the time tbh
friend mogs me. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: Ban for bragging! :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
Ngl literally only 3 will reply if I send a PM

Possibly m8 but that's the issue. I'm upset or sad most of the time tbh

Ngl literally only 3 will reply if I send a PM
It’s hard for me to tell wether your problem is cumulative or internal. As for the subject of this thread if you want more action you’ve gotta play the market

It’s hard for me to tell wether your problem is cumulative or internal. As for the subject of this thread if you want more action you’ve gotta play the market
I approach m8

I'm 5'5

3-4/10

Autist

I approach m8

I'm 5'5

3-4/10

Autist
I well versed in your stats bro, and I also know that the sum of your problems are cumulative and honestly mitigation seems to be your only option if you're willing to go through that

I well versed in your stats bro, and I also know that the sum of your problems are cumulative and honestly mitigation seems to be your only option if you're willing to go through that
Mitigation???

This is the only online presence I have. I lurk 8chan, YouTube and this forum. I have maybe 2 people that I talk to on a weekly basis.

In this case it can mean a vast majority of things but talking about it here might not be helpful or even possible
Well. By mitigation what do YOU mean

I have no Facebook. No social media. It’s too depressing. I stopped logging into my LinkedIn, because it was hell. It gave me a window into seeing how successful people move around and move up in the job world. Meanwhile all I ever did was stay at the same dead-end job until they decided to fire me.

I lost a bunch of weight and assumed it would help my luck using dating apps. I’ll never make that mistake again.

Well. By mitigation what do YOU mean
Like I said it all depends on your circumstances if you want the broad definition, mitigation is the action of reducing the severity, seriousness, or painfulness of something.

Like I said it all depends on your circumstances if you want the broad definition, mitigation is the action of reducing the severity, seriousness, or painfulness of something.
You said mitigation. So what definition did YOU mean, T?

You said mitigation. So what definition did YOU mean T?
Well how am I supposed to know if I don’t know what you want. I don’t know of your vision, desires, or your obstacles. Anything that I could suggest could very well be considered worthless depending on your mindset. Speaking in more concrete terms consider it like the various copes people use here to kill time and/or numb their pain

You need to grow stronger bones

Well how am I supposed to know if I don’t know what you want. I don’t know of your vision, desires, or your obstacles. Anything that I could suggest could very well be considered worthless depending on your mindset. Speaking in more concrete terms consider it like the various copes people use here to kill time and/or numb their pain
As an autist maybe I just dont get it.

Facebook dont deserve your quality content.

As an autist maybe I just dont get it.
Nah, you’re not a genius but you’re not dense either most people tell me that I tend to speak in riddles but I speak (and type) how I think. To illustrate my point, let’s say there’s someone who often feels alone. They will mitigate this by thrusting themselves in social situations be they online or IRL to the point where they are rarely alone with their own thoughts

Facebook dont deserve your quality content.
Thank you bro. that actually means a lot to me.
Nah, you’re not a genius but you’re not dense either most people tell me that I tend to speak in riddles but I speak (and type) how I think. To illustrate my point, let’s say there’s someone who often feels alone. They will mitigate this by thrusting themselves in social situations be they online or IRL to the point where they are rarely alone with their own thoughts
Are you calling me low IQ >.>

I had a 4.0 GPA and had a.. decent scholarship

Last edited:
13 people liked or commented on your posts :chad:

my presence everywhere is depressing

and go lift.

Get a haircut bro! Just gymcel bro! :redpill::redpill::redpill:

autists should avoid social media at all costs

autists should avoid social media at all costs
I have to so I can feel like I have friends mostly. Plus I get into some good arguments there

I have to so I can feel like I have friends mostly. Plus I get into some good arguments there

getting into conflicts on social media while being low inhib enough to show a real pic of your face during the argument? fakecel

Therapist female by any chance?

getting into conflicts on social media while being low inhib enough to show a real pic of your face during the argument? fakecel
Implying I have a picture of myself on any social media.

Also I'm not a soy beta scared of people being mad at me online
Therapist female by any chance?
Yes

My cuckbook profile
You shouldn't be mad that you don't have a presence in undesirable spaces. You wouldn't be mad that you aren't known on Reddit, so there is no reason to want to be known on spaces like facebook or instagram or tiktok. You should only make yourself known in spaces where the people will appreciate you, and not just beat you down like they would on most social media. Online forums such as these are much better.

Delete that cuckbook nonsense OP. Social media is a disease.